Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Glad to be alive!!! (Page 2)

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged

OMG Thanks Allah. U all are lucky guys.

I know how it feels coz I was near death too last wednesday 16th feb2005. at 2:00pm( i actually remeber everything) we(me and my lab patner) got this Isolation transformer, it is  transformer with high power rating and can kill a person easily, if it is pluged in switch....so we were cautioned in big letters not to plug it in AC voltage,
so we brought it from the crib(its a small area where college ppl keep all these things) ven we got to the lab we were talking about somthing nonsense. and witout thinking for even a sec I put it in a switch coz i don't know somthing came in my mind that it has a switch so it should be pluged in. and then this guy came saying "oh got the transformer but plz don't plug in it. or u will die" and we both were Shocked.

and after hearing this wit out thinnking we both took out the plug from the swtich. ( that was dangerous too)

but Allah saved us both...we couldn't speak for the next 30 mins. and our heart was beating hard all day thinking wat did we do!?!

I am still in shock and cann't imagine wat would have happened. I have no clue how we were saved....BOTH times. no one knows about it in college beside us.

AllaH is just GR8. Thanks Allah main

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged
OMG sai!!!!!!!! I am so glad you are safe and sound now!!! I really hope you are ok!! I have never experienced anything like this, so hearing it sounds really very scary! Can't express how happy I am that you are safe and not hurt! Thank you Bhagwan!
rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 11:10am | IP Logged

thank god u r okay sai. i can understand how u would have been feeling at that time. i have been thru this two times. well it wasn't this big but still when  my car rotated in the snow i was like omg i m gonna die..but god saved me. i always thank God for that. and now thank God for saving u........i am so happy that u and ur family r safe and sound.

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

Thank God You Are Ok!!!!!!I am VERY happy that you and your brother are ok!!

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Thank God ur safe Sai di, Hope u n ur brother didnt have of pain, thanks for sharing. an accident happened to me too but lucky i survived.

I was going to school on Friday 11th February, I was crossing the main road (I walk to school) when it was green light for the pedestrians(walkers) and red light for the cars but a car on a wrong lane went zooming past me even though the traffic was red traffic light. That car went zooming past me when I was in the middle of the road and it nearly hit me, lucky I was near the headlights of the car. That was a close one, I got a scratch on my arm and on my left leg I got a bruise, lucky there was a nurse in school, the teachers sent me straight to the nurse. that car made an illegal act, wonder if the police have done something abt it....... 

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
thank god...itz happy to know that u guys are okay
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Thank God you are safe.
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Hey Sai, I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad you and your brother are alright.Smile. Thank God for the mircle. thank you for sharing this with us.

Go to top