Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

LIVE UPDATE :: 7th JUNE

Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
LIVE UPDATE 1:

Viren and Nivi are leaving for Chandigarh.Viren takes everyone's blessings and then Nivi takes blessings of all.Nivi calls Hemlata, and asks how is Dwita.
   Hemlata tells she and Dwita is fine.Hemlata has a gun pointed at her head.HL replies back to Nivi that she is fine and puts down the phone.
   Hemlata asks Bhaiji what wrong have we done to you.We don't have any money or any precious thing.Bhaiji says no Behenji, you have the most precious thing, that is this bacchi.Pratap is tied.
   Pratap taunts Bhaiji that ,after tying a man, you are threatening a woman and a poor child.Bhaiji says no Pratap bhai saheb, don't get so angry.I am that Bhaiji only who was beaten up like a dog by the police, and your damaad came to our den and rounded us up to the police.Bhaiji says thanks to you Manasi, we could execute this plan successfully.Pratap and HL get to know of Manasi's truth.
   Meanwhile all Sood members bid farewell to Viren and Nivi.VD and YD Dadi accompany viren and Nivi.
    Here HL lambasts Manasi, so you traitor, you cheated on us.Nivedita was telling the truth, and that's why she was spying on you.God will certainly not forgive you.
   Pratap joins HL in her tirade against Manasi.HL asks Manasi to hand over Dwita to her.Bhaiji orders Manasi, that give her the child.
     Manasi is feeling intensely guilty, seeing poor Dwita.NivRen are travelling in the car.Sid calls Manasi from the car, and asks how is Dwita and her grandparents.Sid further asks Manasi can I speak to HL and Pratap.Manasi lies and says that they are out on the lawn.HL tries to talk to Sid, but seeing the gun in one of Bhaiji's henchmen, she restrains herself.

LIVE UPDATE 2:

Bhaiji tells HL and Pratap, that now he will take care of that scheming Nivi.Bhaiji then calls Nivi on her phone, while NivRen and the others have reached the airport.Bhaiji that did u recognize me.Nivi says no, who are you.Bhaiji says I am the one who was put into jail.Nivi says u, how did u dare to call me.Bhaiji says cool down, I have kidnapped HL and Pratap and Dwita.Come to your farmhouse alone, and if you dare to tell the others,I will kill the hostages.Nivi says ok.
     Here 3 of the Bhaiji's henchmen go out to bring the luggage from the car, while Bhaiji goes on a tour of the house.Manasi sends Bhaiji on a tour of the house, and by the look on her face, she is formulating a strategy to help Dwita and the others.
    Dwita starts crying, and Manasi, and rushes to her, and tells HL to run with the others.

LIVE UPDATE 3:

Nivi returns back to the departure lounge of the airport.Here HL unties Pratap's ropes, and says that Manasi must have some problem, that's why she helped us,God take care of her.And then both of them run.
   Bhaiji's henchmen arrive till then and notice the missing hostages.They try to locate the hostages in the house, but of no use.Bhaiji arrives just then, and gets furious, and tells them to search and catch the hostages.
    Bhaiji's henchmen locate HL and Pratap,who are running away.Bhaiji's men give them a hot chase, and HL gets exhausted holding Dwita in her hands.Pratap sees an alley, and the three of the hide in it.Bhaiji's men come to that spot, and then go further.Pratap meanwhile, comes out and goes to find help.
    Just then Bhaiji's men, come back.One of Bhaiji;s men peeks into the alley,but then goes back.Hemlata trapped there, is almost fear-stricken.Bhaiji's men almost go back, but suddenly Dwita starts crying.Bhaiji's men, enter the alley and capture HL and Dwita.
    Here at the airport, Nivi suddenly becomes unconscious.All become worried.Viren cancels his trip to Chandigarh, and all take care of Nivi.

PRECAP::

HL and Pratap are tied.Nivi has come there.Bhaiji says I will release all these hostages, just for you, but you will have to do a task for me.Nivi has a frightened expression on her face.Bhaiji says either you agree, or will you be able to see your sister's daughter, teared into pieces ?

[ This is a{ MEMBERSONLY } Post.Copying of these updates to other sites, is BANNED.Absolutely { NO COPYING }Any case of pasting or copying of updates to other sites will be severely dealt with by the Mods and the Admin group of India-Forums.
  [ Copyright: CCBM Viewers Association. ]

Edited by nivren - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update abhi bro🤗

type dese words in square brackets with no spaces...
MEMBERSONLY          &    NOCOPY

plz put both the words in square brackets abhi... 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks little bro 😊
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sooo much for the update thanks thnk thanks
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thks alot i was eagerly waiting for it!!!!
Abhiram- thumbnail
@ Shwetu...u r welcome yaaar :)

@ Raj...u r welcome Taai :)))

@ Aamna...u r welcome yaaar :)

@ Kulsum...u r very very welcome dear...:))

@krazzy4nivren...thanks...am glad could help you..:)
dyhardfan thumbnail
Abhi thanks for the update dear... Wonder what's gona happen tomorrow!
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAPPY B'DAY ABHI and thanx a lot for ur LU
Abhiram- thumbnail
Originally posted by: INGCIV

HAPPY B'DAY ABHI and thanx a lot for ur LU

Thank You for ur belated b'day wishes..⭐️...and u r very welcome😃
Abhiram- thumbnail
Thanks Shamzzz...u r welcome...yup...wonder wht's gonna happen tomorrow...