Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Give me a break guys! Seriously, I don't believe a grown up can be so sensitive..You support negative characters..others support positive...fiction is bound to happen...

Anmol, ask your friend to rise above it. Makes me wonder should I have created a drama too..the first post I made here..started with a bouncerπŸ˜†, 1st post and Mod's note.  And it was Divmath who reported me, and mocked me! My Trap club is closed ... ab bata..mein kis bill me jaake baithu?πŸ˜†

Hi Sonali..i agree with you that none of us guys need to be so sensitive..its just a forum after all..and at the end of the day the creatives will do what brings them ratings...not what we say..πŸ˜‰

But my dear Sonali..i disagree with you on this bit about supporting negative characters...firstly i dont think gauri is negative!..as of now she's definitely a positive character ...jagiya i agree has shown shades of grey...i dont support jagiyas lies or behaviour with anandi..and i am sure nor do anmol and divya..and some of the other gauri jagiya fans...he could have been more honest. yes...definitely..and told anandi the truth years ago...but i do support his choice and him moving forward with the girl of his choice!..i really dont see anything wrong in that..besides this is all fiction...we cant judge people because they support or disregard a particular character...and intrestingly it looks like our dear anandi is going to support jagiya as well..so there you go...i think their aim of bringing out the evils of child marriage has been done very well..and i am sure you agree with me on that..as there is no denying that the track has kept each one of us hooked!...
I respect your comments and find them intresting but i have got to be honest out here...😊
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! Anmol...kahan hai tu...yeahhh Public Announcement karne ki kya zaroorat thi... now I am feeling so embarrassed...God...

Guys Relax...my quitting the forum is not because someone reported me or any such thing...If you have read my posts earlier you would have known... I never bother what others think of me...I just felt frustrated and didnt want to keep explaining my story in each and every post...thats all. and also felt may be my posts are being taken too seriously which led some of them to form opinions...nothing else...I am a grown up girl and I can handle many things πŸ˜‰ have no doubts there...its the other way around...whether the forum can handle my posts or not πŸ˜† (just kidding)...

Ok here's the deal...now that my friend Anmol (tu mil mujhe batati hoon tumhe)...has made this public...I just wanted to go quietly... but I guess opposite happened...now everyone knows and thinks I am quitting because of their posts...NO ! thats not the case. Ufff 

And my dear friends who know me well and to all you guys who responded so sweetly and asked me not to go...(Gosh I am soo embarrassed...again Anmol... πŸ˜ˆ )... I will return...brace your selves...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Guys one thing I want to clarify here...now that I have been inadvertently put on the hot seat...Dont take my posts seriously...my motto in life is to have fun and live for the moment...and I just do that...I am very "in your face" ...so dont feel bad if I say something in my posts...thats just the way I am...pretty straight forward, although to the best of my knowledge I have never ever abused any member...I know some of them cant take it...but I prefer being straight forward rather than indirect or sarcastic...but you know what, I forget what I said the next moment and never keep any grudges...(except may be if someone crosses the limits, which thankfully hasnt happened yet)...

Everyone cannot have the same view and perspectives and thats the beauty of this forum...lately I felt things were heating up in the forum and I thought may be its me...so decided to go...and all you guys whose post I reported...sorry abt that...I dont think anyone reported me, at least I am not aware...πŸ˜† (funny ! haa)...

Ok guys see you in the field...again...

My first target...ANMOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜† for doing this...πŸ˜‰ (for making me look like some attention seeking rakhi sawant...ughhh *shudder* πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok guys  .she will be back😊
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

Hi Sonali..i agree with you that none of us guys need to be so sensitive..its just a forum after all..and at the end of the day the creatives will do what brings them ratings...not what we say..πŸ˜‰

But my dear Sonali..i disagree with you on this bit about supporting negative characters...firstly i dont think gauri is negative!..as of now she's definitely a positive character ...jagiya i agree has shown shades of grey...i dont support jagiyas lies or behaviour with anandi..and i am sure nor do anmol and divya..and some of the other gauri jagiya fans...he could have been more honest. yes...definitely..and told anandi the truth years ago...but i do support his choice and him moving forward with the girl of his choice!..i really dont see anything wrong in that..besides this is all fiction...we cant judge people because they support or disregard a particular character...and intrestingly it looks like our dear anandi is going to support jagiya as well..so there you go...i think their aim of bringing out the evils of child marriage has been done very well..and i am sure you agree with me on that..as there is no denying that the track has kept each one of us hooked!...
I respect your comments and find them intresting but i have got to be honest out here...😊

Dear Sonia 😊 I respect your POV too, Yea I agree , no complains with the CVS and the way they have chartered the story... As I mentioned in one of my comments before.. would there be any Ram without a much hyped Ravan? Would there be a Mahabharath without Shakuni .. would there be Anna Hazare without corrupt Neta's πŸ˜†so I fairly understand that there's no fun without that much needed opposition, I relish opposing the opposition, that's my stand ! And, I hope you respect my POV too 😊
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Dolly I second you... and I never never found one abuse/ insult in your posts. You never crossed the line. We know what sort of mocking happens on UT, cut throat abuses...I mean, what'd ppl do if they had that sort of difference of opinion? You were very decently having a healthy discussion. Please don't blame yourself for anything- atleast, I am not willing to believe that your posts caused Divmath to leave. I will  never believe that !!

thanx sonali 4 understanding & agreeing wid me!!😊😊
and really i don't think divmath went bcoz of me or any oder posts. wen i  read anmol's post i thought she'd left bcoz sum1'd reported her so i wrote abt it!!
but u r really v.v. sweet!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
shamil thumbnail
welcome back divπŸ€—
aren't these arguments that make this forum lively!
divmath thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

welcome back divπŸ€—
aren't these arguments that make this forum lively!

Thanks πŸ€— ...Absolutely !!
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

thanx sonali 4 understanding & agreeing wid me!!😊😊

and really i don't think divmath went bcoz of me or any oder posts. wen i  read anmol's post i thought she'd left bcoz sum1'd reported her so i wrote abt it!!
but u r really v.v. sweet!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanks Dolly, you too πŸ€—πŸ€—
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm glad you are back divmath.

I enjoy reading opposite views and different perspectives.
We don't want members leaving, neverrr... Welcome back,  We will always have more stuff to discuss no matter how different or similar our views. That makes the forum super interesting ; )
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcome divyamath ❀️
n dont get serious to our comments
dis z a forum for entertainment
Enjoy it!!😊
Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago