Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

First episode, so much suspense

Cinderella100 Senior Member
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

I must say that the first episode surpassed all my expectations.  All I expected to see was introduction to the various characters, but instead at the end of the first episode there are so many unanswered questions.  Firstly Arnav's Past - his mom's death, mystery around his sister's wedding,  Uncle throwing Arnav & his sister out - we were told that Arnav has an older brother ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_SHappyMelody

LOLitaPawar IF-Rockerz
LOLitaPawar
LOLitaPawar

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Yeah I know,many are saying how so much happened in just one episode,I did too but still they didn't give the whole past in this episode.
Rest is left.
Cinderella100 Senior Member
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

Yeah I know,many are saying how so much happened in just one episode,I did too but still they didn't give the whole past in this episode.
Rest is left.
I am not complaining abt how much was shown.  I actually enjoyed it.  As for the suspense part, that is going to keep the audience hooked to the show. 
millllli Goldie
millllli
millllli

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Rest is left.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index