Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
R U all talking abt Neha?

Hmmm I did not find her annoying but surely will pay attention to check it out.  Okie Dokie

MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love her but yeah sometime she is so annoying.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Like her bubbly behaviour 😃 but can't stand the way she talks to Vikram!😡
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neha may seem to be possessive, but theres no denying of the strong love between her and Vikram. After 12 yrs of marriage and 3 children, woman always needs assurance of being loved and secure, from her Husband.
In that respect thers nothing wrong with her attitude. But trust is one commodity that needs to be deep seated and implicit, that seems to lack occasionally in their life.

Ram calling Priya anything else other than her name is unimaginable.
But am sure he will convey all his emotions, love,happiness , appreciation, feeling of belongingness, proud and sense of a person for his own self.  All these will be conveyed through his voice modulation of the word  "Priya", and his facial  expressions while saying it.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
i dont think so Vik's wife is jealous...sometimes some woman r like her...they just need caring,attention from their husband...nothing much..so its  ok ..this is one kind  express of love...
But  Ram will never call Priya darling or honey.kind of thing..both of them have silent personality... i think u have noticed that when Priya called to Ran about sove ceremony she say "mai bolrahi hoon"...and when Ram calls to her he said the same...so i think they dont need to call each other by any  pet name...but it will be fun to watch ,,their communication..to each other...😆
bavdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Neha may seem to be possessive, but theres no denying of the strong love between her and Vikram. After 12 yrs of marriage and 3 children, woman always needs assurance of being loved and secure, from her Husband.

In that respect thers nothing wrong with her attitude. But trust is one commodity that needs to be deep seated and implicit, that seems to lack occasionally in their life.

Ram calling Priya anything else other than her name is unimaginable.
But am sure he will convey all his emotions, love,happiness , appreciation, feeling of belongingness, proud and sense of a person for his own self.  All these will be conveyed through his voice modulation of the word  "Priya", and his facial  expressions while saying it.

Yep the love is strong between them. But i think that maybe she demands too much of assurance and compliments from her husband. I also think that it's a show that she put on.
I understand that there is people out there and i don't really care about that, but i do think that she is too much.
It's just a personal preference but i don't like those type of women that started screaming and crying over everything. Also vikram isn't the type it seems that gives her reasons to be that insecure.
I think that she is energetic and that she should use her energy over something else that showing up.
No harm intended against Neha fans, it's my opinion about her.
avivakirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: bavdfan

Yep the love is strong between them. But i think that maybe she demands too much of assurance and compliments from her husband. I also think that it's a show that she put on.
I understand that there is people out there and i don't really care about that, but i do think that she is too much.
It's just a personal preference but i don't like those type of women that started screaming and crying over everything. Also vikram isn't the type it seems that gives her reasons to be that insecure.
I think that she is energetic and that she should use her energy over something else that showing up.
No harm intended against Neha fans, it's my opinion about her.

Agree after so many years of marriage a woman shouldn't act like a child clamouring for attention!
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Agree after so many years of marriage a woman shouldn't act like a child clamouring for attention!

avi..i understand ur pov..but all r not priam ...😉
avivakirk thumbnail
@ Kinara
Agree everyone can't be RAYA but don't  u think  Neha should have understood Viku boy by now? Admit she's a harrassed mother of three hyper kids  and she needs lots of love from her husband ...but that doesn't mean she has to act the way she does...Men can't stand clingy woman!
bavdfan thumbnail
I forgot to say why i think that neha puts on a show : when she talked with vikram about his job offer, she wad calm and attentive.

It's not like shipra who is "real" all the time.

I hope that neha calm down in the futur because i don't think vikram will have time to assure his love everytime if he get promoted and neha is the kind to get easily lonely and so clingy to get attention.

Again, no harm intended.