Vikrams wife - too possesive

Posted: 12 years ago

Vikrams wife jealous & possesive - after 12 yrs of marriage & 3 children ... she does not  trust Vikram ????  and doubts him all the time ????

Ram has to say DARLING DARLING all the time ...what will he call Priya ????

ciao

Originally posted by anitav

Vikrams wife jealous & possesive - after 12 yrs of marriage & 3 children ... she does not  trust Vikram ????  and doubts him all the time ????

Ram has to say DARLING DARLING all the time ...what will he call Priya ????

ciao

her first scene in the elevator was funny but after that she is nothing but annoying and waste of screen time!! I mean if her husband was flirtatious then we could have tolerated her outburst but when u have a loving and understanding hubby like Vikram it's just irritating!

She is next annoying person after Shipra🤢

hmmm if Ram calling vikram's wife Darling what will he call Priya🤔 may be 'honey' or 'soon thi hoo'
but love the way ram says 'darling'😆
 many women are like that in real life. Insecurity & sometimes valid reasons!
someone just to give that one a wake up call or simply slap the living daylight out of her she is so so so so annoying with her over the top jealousy Act.

unless of course maybe Vik had once cheated on her before that is why she going crazy and can no longer trust him when he is out of her sight but right now I seriously do not know what is her problem.

i actually like her and find her cute 
Ekta maata makes most of  her supporting characters either very annoying or larger than life
i agree tht she is a bit to posseesive
@Kai_Hiwatari
Dead-on
Bizzare because Vix is so seedha, and his pyar & devotion is steadfast
Methinks she also resents Vix as Raam's rite hand man, and she's stuck with the kids.
A good character, with a wierd touch of grey.
 She too is immature like Shipra! Too much of nagging and u will drive your man away into the arms of  another woman!
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

her first scene in the elevator was funny but after that she is nothing but annoying and waste of screen time!! I mean if her husband was flirtatious then we could have tolerated her outburst but when u have a loving and understanding hubby like Vikram it's just irritating!

She is next annoying person after Shipra🤢

100% agree