Nadhas6-10jun.Fri up!thalaivali puspa.kolaiveri IF (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Looking forward to seeing Gopi/Malar's marriage is like looking out for the cow to jump over the moon - might as well indulge in ourselves doing something more worthwhile rather than letting Thirumurugan to take us for a roller-coaster ride..!!Angry I have given up hopes in wanting to see 
Gopi/Malar tie the knots.

I perfectly agree with you @Sue Nair, Thirumurugan is definetely taking viewers for a ride.

This serial started very well with very impressive performances from the lead characters - Malar and Gopi and all other characters acted very well too. Even the story and screen play was very good. But now the serial is in its worst phase. Looks like Thirumurugan lost track and doesnt know how to take this serial further.

Thiru Sir, Either show Malar and Gopi getting married or better stop this serial soon and give way for some other good serial.Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhas6-10jun.Fri up!thalaivali puspa.kolaiveri IF (Page 3)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by shreenithi

@Suenair

Neenga edhukku adichukanumm...

adha vida oru nalla idea..

Uruttukattai eduthu Hero / director / producer Mr.Thirumurugan mandai la potta...serial fulla aa off...naamalum escape...

Bcoz...for sitting and watching this aimless serial...had been wishing for the two clowns to marry (kobi/malar) and now look at the turnings...?? Ippo andhaa Vanitha has crawled in...Nair bhaiya appavey sonnar...go and do something more fruitful than wasting my time waiting for the clowns to marry...its like waiting for the Owl to marry the moon (Malay Proverb)..!!...besides I got hooked on it  and hoping for something good to happen.Confused

Edited by Sue Nair - 09 June 2011 at 10:30pm

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by klarasu

i think the serial will end the day Gopi marries Malar. Athuku yethanai varusham waiting oh ?

When both Gopi/Malar have started using the walking sticks..and my daughter has become a grandmother...!!AngryAngryAngryAngry...LOLLOLLOL

klarasu

klarasu

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by klarasu

i think the serial will end the day Gopi marries Malar. Athuku yethanai varusham waiting oh ?

Perhaps if he gets a good film 2 direct, he  will end the serial very fast.

I still think he killed The father  character in Metti Oli to end the serial and go on to direct Emthan Magan movie.

But in Nadhaswaram, who can die for him ? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyam

Originally posted by Sue Nair

Looking forward to seeing Gopi/Malar's marriage is like looking out for the cow to jump over the moon - might as well indulge in ourselves doing something more worthwhile rather than letting Thirumurugan to take us for a roller-coaster ride..!!Angry I have given up hopes in wanting to see 
Gopi/Malar tie the knots.

I perfectly agree with you @Sue Nair, Thirumurugan is definetely taking viewers for a ride.

This serial started very well with very impressive performances from the lead characters - Malar and Gopi and all other characters acted very well too. Even the story and screen play was very good. But now the serial is in its worst phase. Looks like Thirumurugan lost track and doesnt know how to take this serial further.

Thiru Sir, Either show Malar and Gopi getting married or better stop this serial soon and give way for some other good serial.Angry

I totally agree. On top pf all I am unable to hear the elder ladies talking in the serial. Upto soem level you can take natural actors portrying scenes - but everyone yelling on top of the lungs - it is too much. Can't bear especially NA's wife and Deivanai in addition to Pushpa and Meenatchi.  Appa... too much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyam_SK_

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Thanks Shree. Swash the super update is by our inimitable Shree. Namakku ippadi ellam ezhudha theriyadhu. Oru punnaku episodeku enna oru hilarious aapudate.
credits maathittEnla..tanksu

_SK_

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
and i feel that kamu, meenakshi and deivanai have grown horizontally during the serial's lifetime. and murthy looks kevalam than a raapichai. malar oruthi dhaan sahikkable. and that old mahesu was ok. mathapdi ellaam suuumaaar dhen.
and acc to title song, meena and deivans..come and morachufy at malar..maybe malar spills beans abt their request to rohini and she pOttu kuduthufies to gopi and sokkumark. and sokku pidichufies those 2..but this hot cold hot cold hot cold - pattern of kobi and malar is so irritating. so much so, i would even agree if both pandi and kobi share maha.

anga pancha paandavas - inga,  rendu vaanaraas. adhu dhaan othu varum. manidhan paadhi mirugam paadhi maadhiri maha suya budhi paadhi, amnesia (short term gajani style) paadhi irundhaa, one side kobi, other side paandi. pudhumai.

Edited by swash2 - 10 June 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_nithyamkv

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Swash - I second your idea - indha 2 poNdaatti stories paarththu paarththu romba bore adikkudhu - naama pudhusaa 2 purushan story paarppOm...

_SK_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top