India-Forums

Nadhas6-10jun.Fri up!thalaivali puspa.kolaiveri IF (Page 2)

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swash2

sooper updt..srima. gopikku indha serialla no kalyanam. maha will emerge with her pidivaadham. if gopi would be willing to marry malar (she threw her thaali), why can't he marry maha? and throw hers away. we will see the same old pandi transformation..marupadi maha kidnapping after hitting head. adhukkuLLa gokul doubts flower; flower returns as vaadaamalli to homeland; temple mtgs with Gopi; now ready for gopi; gopi crying with sokku; NA spots this; calls off wedding; kamu sent back by Leelavathi; deivaanai cursing gopi mahen and flower. takes back the lemon garland and flour-lamp from temple in anger. adhukuLLa kaamu pregs; and where is mahesu? seems to be MIA for a few episodes now. gopi seems to be following radaan tradition. introducing many phamily aaL and then losing them midway.

Both Malar and Gopi have become such irritating specimens..Angry...such blessful chance of a life time and both have screwed it up. You are right...indhe Gopi-kku in the lifetime-le NO MARRIAGE...its better he doesn't coz he has got no value for life...Kaja fellow got better brains then him.Angry

How is that stupid Malar going to live with Gokul as his wife? Knowing very well he has seen her sister Rohini in a very indecent situation. The moment Gokul gets to sleep with her...he will start his revenge on her. How could she be so stupid enough to go back to him...he would even pick on her relationship with Gopi just like how he did to her after their marriage, making a trip to that lonely spot  in some remote area. Shocked  Where is your brains Malar? Even if you decide to marry someone else then its ok...BUT NOT GOKUL..!!

I feel she is doing it bcoz somebody has told her to do it for Gopi's family sake. I think she is doing the same thing all heroines do >>>SACRIFICE...!!

I am so disgusted at the turn of this story...if Maha was pregnant the irritating P2 would have shut their mouths and Maha would have accepted Pandi as her husband knowing very well that she is unable to marry Gopi anymore. AngryAngry

Looking forward to seeing Gopi/Malar's marriage is like looking out for the cow to jump over the moon - might as well indulge in ourselves doing something more worthwhile rather than letting Thirumurugan to take us for a roller-coaster ride..!!Angry I have given up hopes in wanting to see 
Gopi/Malar tie the knots.

Edited by Sue Nair - 08 June 2011 at 11:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanalakshyamswash2_SK_

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shree and Megan...for the updates.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallige

Shree, Migan, thanks for the kalakkal updates! shree, you made that horrible episode so entertaining! Clap
Kaaja-ku oru Nobel prize kudukkanam-he has correctly discovered the Gopi Law of Repulsion--Gopi loves a girl, the girl marries someone else:)ROFL

Appadiye Pandi-ku oru uruttukkattai kudunga; so he can hit Maha on the head again. Only one request: pls hit Pushpa on the head also!

Yes Pandi should hit Maha and she will go back to square one...and also at the same time hit Malar on her head too so that she would only think of marrying Gopi and ditch the thought of going back to Gokul..!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

And I also need to be hit with the uruttukkattai on my head so that I would stop watching this nerve wrecking serial..!!AngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhana_SK_nithyamkveclat

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks lakshmi for the update.

Ada pongappa  - yenna turno - Maha calling Gopi pothan.

Vanitha sariyaana vayu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhana_SK_

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
@Suenair

Neenga edhukku adichukanumm...

adha vida oru nalla idea..

Uruttukattai eduthu Hero / director / producer Mr.Thirumurugan mandai la potta...serial fulla aa off...naamalum escape...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue Nair

klarasu Newbie
klarasu
klarasu

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
i think the serial will end the day Gopi marries Malar. Athuku yethanai varusham waiting oh ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikrSue Nair

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by klarasu

i think the serial will end the day Gopi marries Malar. Athuku yethanai varusham waiting oh ?
Welcome to the forum klarasu..Tongue

Ethanai varusham waiting oh..oru kavalai...one more kavalai is...malar madam innum ethanai Kg weight yetha porangaloOuch
klarasu Newbie
klarasu
klarasu

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Welcome to the forum klarasu..Tongue

Ethanai varusham waiting oh..oru kavalai...one more kavalai is...malar madam innum ethanai Kg weight yetha porangaloOuch

She looked pretty n quite slim n venilla kabadi kulu. Ippa partha kodumaya iruke.

I remember the scene wer she jogged infront of Gopi's house. She looked ok then. Unhappy

Go to top