Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What will happen to Khushi now?-Your opinion plz!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,
I must sure you guys are still  don't comeout from the hangover of  yesterday's epWinkBig smilei.But i want to ask you something.Actually, I want to know your opinion about what will happen To khushi now.We all know that us per aab kayamat aane wala hain first from arnav side and then from her family after reaching home.But we all know that there will be some darga scene too.So what you thing everything will be fine for now or they leave town in upcoming epi.Give your opinion guys.

#One more thing, Plz hit the chaska meter .It will increase the rank of  this show.#

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesyshyperson-vodkatiny-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What will happen to Khushi now?-Your opinion plz!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Hi nice topic i think khushi wil hate arnav for breaking of her sister's marriage and arnav wil ofcourse hate her for spoiling his show it wil be hatred connecting the two for timebeing :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesysoniasharmin89

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
arnav is going to make khushi's life like hell tommorow now she will recieve taunts that she broke her ssisters marraige and many things but still now arnav is so aarogant he cabnnot understand in one day

Ashima_MishalBestesy

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doremi

arnav is going to make khushi's life like hell tommorow now she will recieve taunts that she broke her ssisters marraige and many things but still now arnav is so aarogant he cabnnot understand in one day

i also thinkingSmile like that.

Ashima_MishalBestesy

-vodkatiny-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashima_Mishal

millllli

Goldie

millllli

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.