Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

millllli

Goldie

millllli

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
takes a bow on behalf of SanayaLOL...  ok before I get the look.. moves on to next point..

I for one have no qualms with Barun or for that matter any other able guy.. being cast opposite her.. rather welcome the change.. all for professional growth in terms of variety..and I have never been known to ask for less when it comes to her.. 

as for BS(love the acronym).. Its too early to tell.. what I feel about him.. for starters he is decent looking... and fits the MnB hero kinda role that I guess is being projected here.. 

as for chemistry.. I could only  hope the makers could tone down the on your face chemistry.. hardly appeals me.. again would wait to comment on it..  as of now I am liking the offscreen camaraderie more.. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Bravo !!! (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

I Agree Sunaina..!

Sanaya was brilliant..! Clap

And Yes, I have already accepted SaRun Pairing and I adore both of them TOGETHER as well as INDIVIDUALLY. I also agree with Anu, it's not any betrayal with our favourites already, it's just an increase in the list of favourites. It's So True.

It's High time Barun-Ankita fans and MoNaya fans accept Barun-Sanaya together as It's a fact, they are working together and totally up to the expectations of majority of us.

SaRun Roxxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.