sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Everyone knows that I am an ardent Barun Fan . So I knew what  Barun can do.  I admire him and love him for his drop dead gorgeous looks and acting talent.

But this time I am watching Sanaya long time after Left Right Left and she is superb in this episode!!

So Bravo Sanaya Bravo !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sarun chemistry is awesome and I hope Monaya fans will be mature enough to support this new venture of Sanaya and not  constantly rant about you know what. πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Everyone knows that I am an ardent Barun Fan . So I knew what  Barun can do.  I admire him and love him for his drop dead gorgeous looks and acting talent.

But this time I am watching Sanaya long time after Left Right Left and she is superb in this episode!!

So Bravo Sanaya Bravo !!!πŸ‘

Sarun chemistry is awesome and I hope Monaya fans will be mature enough to support this new venture of Sanaya and not  constantly rant about you know what. πŸ˜•

Great topic!! I'm a DEVOUT MoNaya fan, but luckily I'm not crazy, and I admire SaRun deeply! πŸ˜† That's what you call great acting! But haha, it was the opposite with me, I knew Sanaya would pull it off, and was new to Barun. He was awesome! So we're all happy! πŸ˜ƒ

*does the happy dance*
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Great topic, Su! And yes, I've also mentioned this in many other posts that Sanaya was really good today. She exceeded my expectations (yes, i had some😳) and like you said, bravo!
Like MoNaya fans, I am a SaaVan fan but will and do accept SaRun in this journey of theirs. Hoping and wishing them to have a brilliant future and lots of luck with this show!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for opening this topic.
I have mentioned earlier today - it is a boon for both Sanaya and Barun fans that they can pull off such different roles than they had done before and do it superbly.

To support SaRun does not mean you betray your other allegiances, you just add another one to the list.

SaRun is going to rock it!
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
takes a bow on behalf of SanayaπŸ˜†...  ok before I get the look.. moves on to next point..

I for one have no qualms with Barun or for that matter any other able guy.. being cast opposite her.. rather welcome the change.. all for professional growth in terms of variety..and I have never been known to ask for less when it comes to her.. 

as for BS(love the acronym).. Its too early to tell.. what I feel about him.. for starters he is decent looking... and fits the MnB hero kinda role that I guess is being projected here.. 

as for chemistry.. I could only  hope the makers could tone down the on your face chemistry.. hardly appeals me.. again would wait to comment on it..  as of now I am liking the offscreen camaraderie more.. πŸ˜†
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
@AnU - I agree with you.

Actors are not our husbands yaar , that we have to remain committed to them life-long πŸ˜†

We at least should have the right to make love to ( in dreams) more than one star. What say ??πŸ˜‰

@Sonali - i agree with you - about "on the face chemistry" It seems to me over- cooked.

But in this case - I think the tripping over was necessary and loved the way Arnav shook Khushi rougly .

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sunaina02

@AnU - I agree with you.

Actors are not our husbands yaar , that we have to remain committed to them life-long πŸ˜†

We at least should have the right to make love to ( in dreams) more than one star. What say ??πŸ˜‰

These are inalienable rights - life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  I believe the underlined is covered in the pursuit of happiness part. 

(side note - I think during the catch and fall, Arnav ducked out of the deadly pompoms way)
sunaina02 thumbnail
Ahhh

Pom poms will soon show its power .

If not the towel, Arnav Raizada's million dollar face will soon be hit by it πŸ˜‰
millllli thumbnail
takes a bow on behalf of SanayaπŸ˜†...  ok before I get the look.. moves on to next point..

I for one have no qualms with Barun or for that matter any other able guy.. being cast opposite her.. rather welcome the change.. all for professional growth in terms of variety..and I have never been known to ask for less when it comes to her.. 

as for BS(love the acronym).. Its too early to tell.. what I feel about him.. for starters he is decent looking... and fits the MnB hero kinda role that I guess is being projected here.. 

as for chemistry.. I could only  hope the makers could tone down the on your face chemistry.. hardly appeals me.. again would wait to comment on it..  as of now I am liking the offscreen camaraderie more.. πŸ˜†
Sanlicious thumbnail

I Agree Sunaina..!

Sanaya was brilliant..! πŸ‘

And Yes, I have already accepted SaRun Pairing and I adore both of them TOGETHER as well as INDIVIDUALLY. I also agree with Anu, it's not any betrayal with our favourites already, it's just an increase in the list of favourites. It's So True.

It's High time Barun-Ankita fans and MoNaya fans accept Barun-Sanaya together as It's a fact, they are working together and totally up to the expectations of majority of us.

SaRun Roxxx