Saas Bina Sasuraal

Happy Birthday Meghan (Gyan) 7th June

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
hey guys.. today, 7th june, is meghan's birthday... so i thought i cud open a thread for everyone to wish him a happy birthday.. i wished him on facebook itself, so now its ur turn... type ur msg's here, and i will convey them to him.

note: it is his real fb as far as i know, though it may not seem like it at first sight..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fatsoameetasingh4kinshukkiaashiqwaterlily_126wadi..dolljassie_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Meghan (Gyan) 7th June" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
To dear Meghan,

You are one amazing actor with great potential and capabilities...Been watching SBS since day 1 and i've really lurved the interaction of your's with your brothers and Toasty...It's just amazing!!!

Have a wonderful birthday and a year ahead filled with lotsa happiness and joy...Your character is one cheerful and mature character and it's a truly special character in SBS...All the best in your future endeavours too!!!

Cheers,
Jassie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiq

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHAN
  love you sooo much in SBS  you are an amazinggg actor keep up the good work and keep entertaining us like always you are a very gud actor keep it up i hope you get all the happiness you deserve and make it big in the telly industry love yah
HugHeart
Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiq

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
thread already exit .. pls dont repeat

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1699617

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rockskinshukkiaashiq

kinshukkiaashiq

Goldie

kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHAN ...
ugta hua suraj dua de appko,
khilta hua phool khushbu de appko,
hum to kuch dene ke kabil nahi hai,
dene waala hazaar khusiyan de appko!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

dharad

Groupbie

dharad

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Meghan (Gyan), Wish you many happy returns of the day and a wonderful birthday. As your name states, Gyan, you are the only sensible character in that house followed by dadaji. I say dadaji next, because you are more undestanding a patient at your tender age compared to all the grown ups in the house. are you the same in real life as well, sure you must be.
Have fun
SBD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.