Posted: 12 years ago
i was just watching last week epi on YT and i came to a conclusion tht Roadies has been unfair to Girls ...quite much...

like they give men the chance to fight...with vijendra singh and also luetha wing warriors but the girls dont get much except dancing or playing volleygall...

its not like tht they should fight with the men counter parts...but still they can call a female wrestler and a martial art expert to fight with the girls...tht would be real fun...when they will stop making the girls 'DUMB'.😕
Well i dont think so everyone is equal to them 

The girls have been on quite a smooth journey whereas the guys had to endure all the beatings, pain and embarrassment ( Brazilian wax and nude painting task ) ! 

Even after being a girl i would say that,  if any of Anchal and Pooja wins , that will be unfair to the guys !  

Edited by Arine_123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by akash_sharma

Well i dont think so everyone is equal to them 

biased answer from a Guy,...expected🤔
Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Arine_123

The girls have been on quite a smooth journey whereas the guys had to endure all the beatings, pain and embarrassment ( Brazilian wax and nude painting task ) ! 

Even after being a girl i would say that,  if any of Anchal and Pooja wins , that will be unfair to the guys !  

i am not talking abt those wax and nude paintings...dats absurd ...what i am saying tht they don't give strong tasks to girls so tht they can leave a strong impression...i plead for the roadie girls to perform DARING STUNTS like men.,...otherwise what r u doing in an adventure show..its really sick to now tht girls appear modern in their outfits and their thoughts are still traditional. they still prefer a belan over running a tractor
Originally posted by Neetu_GirlPower

i am not talking abt those wax and nude paintings...dats absurd ...what i am saying tht they don't give strong tasks to girls so tht they can leave a strong impression...i plead for the roadie girls to perform DARING STUNTS like men.,...otherwise what r u doing in an adventure show..its really sick to now tht girls appear modern in their outfits and their thoughts are still traditional. they still prefer a belan over running a tractor

It's not about the girls...I am pretty sure they are wiling to do any kind of task , physical task to be particular if given an opportunity !  But it's the show makers who are not interested to make them face that sort of tasks !  

And lets not underestimate nude painting etc tasks b'coz it takes guts to do it ! 
Edited by Arine_123 - 12 years ago
I also somehow feel that the they should give the girls some more tasks so that they could prove them as a Roadie. They just given so far some nonsense tasks just torturing boys and nothing great.
its so called respect given by bald brothers and girls r enjoying it
Roadies 8.0 has been pretty disappointing. In the last graveyard Raghu said the Suchit and Mohit earned their place in finals where as Pooja and Aanchal have not. Now this year most of the tasks required boys to perform the tasks, so even if they failed in some, they had opportunity to make up in others. Even in tasks, not everyone was given equal opportunity, like Vibhore was eliminated without being properly tested, he remained immuned in most tasks for not being selected, on the other hand Mohit and Suchit had been lucky to be selected for most tasks. Suchit did exceedingly good in all. Mohit was good in some and bad in some but was seen performing, comparing him to Pooja, she only had opportunity to perform only two solo task which she did pretty good. Again she was also saved in most tasks. This year was unlike any previous year where everybody used to get a chance to shoot at immunity.

Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Roadies 8.0 has been pretty disappointing. In the last graveyard Raghu said the Suchit and Mohit earned their place in finals where as Pooja and Aanchal have not. Now this year most of the tasks required boys to perform the tasks, so even if they failed in some, they had opportunity to make up in others. Even in tasks, not everyone was given equal opportunity, like Vibhore was eliminated without being properly tested, he remained immuned in most tasks for not being selected, on the other hand Mohit and Suchit had been lucky to be selected for most tasks. Suchit did exceedingly good in all. Mohit was good in some and bad in some but was seen performing, comparing him to Pooja, she only had opportunity to perform only two solo task which she did pretty good. Again she was also saved in most tasks. This year was unlike any previous year where everybody used to get a chance to shoot at immunity.

I agree with you in each and every word you pointed here.

Mohit is good in physical tasks. But still his performance was disappointing in several tasks such as the first task where he has to climb the wall and he failed badly while Shuchit succeeded.

But this year they used girls just to create some drama and fight for trp. They just gave them one task of arch.

How can this prove that girls are very week compare to boys?