Tere Liye

My Fortune A Misery UPDCh19/Pg35 (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 36

Page 1 Page 35
Page   of 36

-GoldMist-

IF-Rockerz

-GoldMist-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
AMAZING ch. dii..
do continue :(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Fortune A Misery UPDCh19/Pg35 (Page 36)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DIYA-

Goldie

DIYA-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanuMohurPRIYA

kya bath hai diya !!!
superb work , just continue dear !!! 

THNK U...Smile

DIYA-

Goldie

DIYA-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sid8--

It's AWESOME,
par pehle bata last chapter kyon.. M really khafaa with u :'( :'(

THNK U...Smile

DIYA-

Goldie

DIYA-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vartika

AMAZING ch. dii..
do continue :(

THNX FR CMNTIN

DIYA-

Goldie

DIYA-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Hi all...

Here u go with the last chapter...

As I walked towards the cell I saw him holding the grill o the window and.I pushed the door which much force that it banged on the wall He looked at me for a second I thought I wished he called out my name.But nothing happened and also the door was unlock and no one was there in the cell

"Aur kya chahiye tujhko? Meri jaan..? Aaj mere pas kuch bhi nahi hain ..Aur iski vajah sirf tu hain Onu" I shouted at home

I walked towards Onu held his cloth "Kyun Onu ….tu aisa kyun kar raha hain….aaj thak mein ne joh kuch bhi saha voh aaj ke dard ke samne kuch bhi nahi hin"telling that I fall on to his chest.

As usual he didn't respond.

After few mintues…

I started to leave the cell.As I reached grill door I heard a loud cry I quickly turned back .I saw him crying leaning to wall while sitting on the floor.For a point of time I became happiest woman in world.I ran towards him and hugged him.He kept his head on my stomach and hands around me.

He got up.

"Taani":-He called out my name which I was waiting for a year to hear.I hugged him so passionately.

After few minutes I said"Mein sab ko batha ke aathi hoon"  

I went to Dr.Gautham's room….I opened the door.I saw whole family was there in the room

"Anurag teek ho gaya. Mein abhi abhi use dekh kar aa rahi hain"I told delightfully.But none of their expression changed

"Kya?":- Dr.Gautham asked

"Haan aur Voh mujhse baath bhi ki" I said.

"Lekin Anurag kisi ko bina bathaye kab ke chala gaya"Dr.Gautham which gave me shock.

"Kya?" Telling that I ran back his cell.I failed to see him there.It was all my imagination which

"I had done all necessary arrangements to find him out.Don't we'll get him"Dr.Gautham came and told

I did not have time to waste. We both ran to entrance.

"Dada kya apne kisi ko yahan se jathe hue dekha" Dr.Gautham asked him

"Nahi Doctor" He told

"Abhi mein ne warden ki bulawe par ander chala gaya that us waqt shayad…" He said it incompletely.

Hearing that I ran as fast as I could.

A meters away I reached to junction where I was confused to take one of the for path.i could very vaguely see someone at far away distance .I ran fastly because somewhere in mind it was telling that person is Anurag.

"Onu…"I called out.That person stopped walking.As turned back it started raining.So that could see his face clearly.Assuming that he was waiting for me I went towards him.

I was just few meters away from him.He fastly put right hand around me and pulled me towards him and I was fallen on to his chest .By that very of him I recognized my Onu.Then suddenly I was speeding car was behind me.He protect me from an accident as always.

I looked on to his face.His tears were clearly visible for me even in the heavy rain.

"Onu" by gaining all my strength I called his name.Suddenly he left his hand which was around my waist.

"Kaun hain aap?" He asked me.

"Mujhse chupavogey Onu? Mujhse….? Mein toh teri har aahat ko pehchanthi hoon"Before I could complete my words he hugged me to did the same.

By the time somehow whole our family reached that place including Dr.Gautham.

"You've done it Taani"Dr.Gautham told.

"Taani…!" He called out."Tu ne mujhe apni pyaar se hara diya" he continued

" Pyaar mein pagal banna koi tumse seekhe" I told mockingly.

"Ab nayi zindagi ki shuruwad karenge" Onu told it seems so promising

My fortune no more remained misery. 

Hope you all enjoyed my FF...I do enjoyed the writing as well...This was last FF On TaAnu...Hoping that will APK n HC together in a show...I do stop by wishing A HAPPY NEW YEAR and All The Best In life to all The TLian...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Priiya---Siddhi-

--Priiya--

Goldie

--Priiya--

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
hey diya , superb yaar !!!! 
luv it a lot !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DIYA-

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Wow it war a happyz endingz.. Luvd it..
Thank u so much for this luvly ff diya...*hugs*
n i hp u will give us one more such taanulicious story...
Luv u..

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
i read both d chapters.. loved dem.. waiting for ur next update !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.