Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I neva read the akashdeep part. why does Akashdeep have to be in it????????
Khushalay thumbnail
hey hrad rock, is rajeev ur friend, cousin or what, u r too lucky that u can talk to him personally.
greatmaratha thumbnail
thats cool hard rock... in fact in yesterdays episode, sujal looked like sujal i thought... though his jacket was ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
titanic_sujal thumbnail

Thnks 4 info

gr8 info u gave us

Thnks

ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 they have not finalised the female lead yet ???? can someone spell out aamna shariff to them. Edited by ivan - 19 years ago
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushalay

hey hrad rock, is rajeev ur friend, cousin or what, u r too lucky that u can talk to him personally.

Reg yr query Kushalay............I cant say we are friends coz we havent met..........I have just been talking to him long distance since June and he is an amazing guy and very very humble and very responsive.

I hope to meet him in June when I go down to bombay and hopefully will then say we are friends๐Ÿ˜‰ Wish me luck for that.๐Ÿ˜†

greatmaratha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hard Rock

All the best Hard Rock.. Remember us when u r meeting sujal and talking to him....... How I wish even I had the luck of meeting him..  u r so lucky

chinti thumbnail
thanx hardy.......c ya around in mumbai:)
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

da female lead is not yet decided maybe i ave a chanceee๐Ÿ˜‰

n yeahhh hez cumin to karachhhhiii how guddd!i'll inshallah try ma level best to try n hopefully i'll get a chanceee to meet him!๐Ÿ˜Š 

its ma wishh kabhi tu poori hogi!๐Ÿ˜ญhehe!

n haan rajeev still luks guddd even in his dat new hair cut n greatmaratha dat jackettt ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† lol.

kaleidoscope thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

So, finally sujal will look like sujal, ( and not like some stupid teenager who wears crap...) whos classy.......Thnx a bunch hardy, u have just calmed the angry waves which were wrecking havoc in my mind.......๐Ÿ˜‰ BTW, havent i overdone it a bit here???? ๐Ÿ˜›) the last part of this news was the best one for me...looking fwd to his Pakistani serial and his coming to Karachi...... welcome to my world, Rajeev.......( i know im overacting  'cuz karachi isn't mine but anyway ๐Ÿ˜‰)[/Quote]

certainely ...u spoke my mind simply.....A classy man with lots of attitude๐Ÿ˜ณ....who cares about those crapy ornaments

BTW jab bhi Rajeev karachi aye o to usse Aladin park jarror ghumana๐Ÿ˜† I had some really good moments there.....Rest is upon to u ...U know better then me how to behave with Jiju (and donot dare to forget ur relation with him๐Ÿ˜ก...ok donot throw tomatoes i am just joking๐Ÿ˜†)

ahhhhh ....what a relief for time being๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by chocolate - 19 years ago