Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

NEWS ABOUT RAJEEV

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

I spoke to Rajeev today after a very long time and had lots of things to ask him which he so willingly answered (the darling that he is).............wanted to share it with you all.

1.  The pakistani serial is tentatively named Tumhare Liye or Bina(something like that-subject to change) He will be going to Karachi in the near future to complete the remaining shooting.

2. Regarding ketan mehta's serial, his costar is Akashdeep Saigal(Ansh), the female lead has not yet been finalised........they r still looking for one.

3. He has not signed any film yet, though there is one story which he likes very much and things are very likely to progress on that front.

4. He and Amna did not throw any joint party on Valentines......that was a load of rubbish.

5. He still gets calls past midnight from crazy fans but he now puts his cell on silent mode(his way of tackling it)

6.  And lastly...the new look...(SimplyWink..... this shud make u happy) he doesnt like the look either but they wanted him to have it for the song shoot on Valentines......so its just temporary..........u will have the old look Sujal very soon...................Smile

MrsRajeev IF-Dazzler
MrsRajeev
MrsRajeev

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged
oh u r awesome and very lucky i also wanna talk 2 himCryanyways de new is 2 gud thnkx a lot
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged
YEY thats great news that the new look will finally come to an end thnks for the info!Smile
sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged
awesome news..thanks Hard RockSmile
Fairuze Senior Member
Fairuze
Fairuze

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged
wow!!!...............awesome !!!!
thank u sooooooooooooooo much for sharing!!!!
Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Oh Thanx Veru much 4 all this..
Clap
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClap

So, finally sujal will look like sujal, ( and not like some stupid teenager who wears crap...) whos classy.......Thnx a bunch hardy, u have just calmed the angry waves which were wrecking havoc in my mind.......Wink BTW, havent i overdone it a bit here???? Tongue) the last part of this news was the best one for me...

looking fwd to his Pakistani serial and his coming to Karachi...... welcome to my world, Rajeev.......( i know im overacting  'cuz karachi isnt just mine but anyway Wink) and choc, theres something to help ur mind rest in peace, he didnt throw a joint party with aamna on v-day.....Smile

salma Senior Member
salma
salma

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
thanks alot

Go to top