Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Main Arnav Singh Raizada..Devi maiya ki jai n mre.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

everyone..i m adits (adi..Dits etc etc..LOL..)...the show is new...so is d forum...n me too...LOLLOLLOL...hopin to have a good time here...Smile...

i lk makin dialogues post for the shows which have good dialogues...have done it for geet n pyek before...n d time i saw d 4th promo if dis show i decided to mk a daily post her abt d epi  ..esp fr d dialogues...its also for i lk Nissar's direction..

.i hope u all lk my post...

over to the epi...

the epi was decent der wer things i lkd n some i dint...but will talk only abt d things i liked...

dialogues :

arnav "paisa mera shaukh nahi mera pesha hai."..

arnav "main Arnav Malik tha..par ab main sirf Arnav Singh Raizada hunn"

on asking a personal question arnav to the reporter " it is none of your business..."..

des two dialogues hd arrogance n attitude.... ..as well as d feel of gvin it back to someone esp the former main arnav malik tha...ab main...

n his face......wen khushi fell in his arms...

Khushi din have many dialogues except fr devi maiyaan sambhal lena...n her expressions aftr bein pushed on d ramp.....LOL

oyeee...adi tum toh shayar bann gaye......tussi cha gaye..LOLLOLLOL...i mean praneet he played his part well...StarStarStar...

direction :

screen looked beautiful...

blueish tinge while goin in flashback mode...

every chopper wing was visible...hd quality..

top notch direction...Bravo!..

good BG score...but m waiting fr d title or theme track (rabba mera ...)...

except for i think der ws too much in d 1st epi itself...d partial suspense behind arnav's nature is revealed already in d very 1st epi...

wud prefer if dey go a bit slow in story telling...

lookin frwd fr tomm epis...Smile...

Edited by adits7 - 06 June 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundonArmu4evazobshehArHi_4evermohini4uS.StephyNaughtyNihuChocoholicAnam-veena.shona-IndigoBluesstardust-t_areebanshraPinkCinderellasujal_kashish-AquaMermaiden-.DarkParadise...FlawlessSarun.JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main Arnav Singh Raizada..Devi maiya ki jai n mre." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hey Adits...m Aahana Smile
And i loved ur post Honey...its too cute n yea the episode was really good..loved the dialogue's Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Aditsss!! Hug
How I miss your posts in the PKYEK Forum, yaar!! Good!! I'll get them here now!! <33
I loved Arnav's attitude today!! Specially that paisa wala dialogue you mentioned is my favouritee!! Why do I like arrogant dudes so much? Stern Smile
I agree that compared to Arnav, Khushi didn't have much to do today, but it's just the first episode. She comes across as a rather adorable character Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesadits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Aditsss!! Hug
How I miss your posts in the PKYEK Forum, yaar!! Good!! I'll get them here now!! <33
I loved Arnav's attitude today!! Specially that paisa wala dialogue you mentioned is my favouritee!! Why do I like arrogant dudes so much? Stern Smile
I agree that compared to Arnav, Khushi didn't have much to do today, but it's just the first episode. She comes across as a rather adorable character Embarrassed

chillu baby...Hug...thanx dearie...yeah i too liked dt paise wala dialogue...arrogant dudes same here...LOL...

n abt PYEK i ll b bk wid my posts 1ce abhay is bk...meanwhile u keep cmin here...thanx agn...hugzzz

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

chillu baby...Hug...thanx dearie...yeah i too liked dt paise wala dialogue...arrogant dudes same here...LOL...

n abt PYEK i ll b bk wid my posts 1ce abhay is bk...meanwhile u keep cmin here...thanx agn...hugzzz

Hug

Ya, man, seriously!! Sadu, akdu guys always manage to win my heart whether Mayank or Abhay or Arnav. I think I'm madSilly
Abhay is back, girlie!! You gotta see today's episode Day Dreaming
I'm going to come here for sure!! I so can't wait for tomorrow <33

adits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana1

Hey Adits...m Aahana Smile
And i loved ur post Honey...its too cute n yea the episode was really good..loved the dialogue's Big smile

hi aahana...nice name...n thanx fr lkin my post...u can post ur views as well...or ny dialogue u lk n is nt mentioned in my post..i ll update it...Smile...

@Chillu : i mean bk full fledged...bk widda bang...i ll enter d forum wid a bang den..LOL...

yeah me too w8in fr tomm's epi...

.DarkParadise..

NaughtyNihu

IF-Dazzler

NaughtyNihu

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
wowww owwow wowww

Adits mere yaara...meri pedaaa!!

tum yahan...dialogue post ke saath...ufff

janam janam ka saath ahi... nibhane koooHug

promo ki baat mat kar...am dis after seeing it...

and 1st epi was dam gud ...bcoz
1] it was nt regular kinda...curtain raiser...girl introduced...boy introduced...n all happy happy...much more was shown in 1st epi itself...
Thumbs Up

2] the way lucknow was show cased was dam gud...i liked the traffic signal wala scene...wer long shot was..taken to show khushi on Lucknow road...so it was nt in sum set...
Thumbs Up

3]i liked the flashbck scene like u sed...blue tint...nt black n white...bcoz dats out of fashion now...so ths shows editing is in...gud hands
Thumbs Up

4]i liked the precap...
Thumbs Up

luking forwd to show n ur post..aaa gale lag jaaa.
Big Hug

Edited by NaughtyNihu - 06 June 2011 at 11:00am

adits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@nihu : jamun...hugzzz...yeah i agree wid u...4th promo is gud...n abt d signal shot u mentioned...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.