Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hi everyone and congrats on watching 1st epi of IPKKNDWinkWink

when I heard Barun was playing the lead against Sanaya,I was a bit upset as I wanted Mohit against Sanaya n though I love still Mohit but I have to admit that Barun rocked n stealed today's episode...I mean his screen presence was so intense...He came.He stared,He catchedWink,he conquered!!!!!!!!!!
N after essayong role of Shravan in BHPH..In taht he was so innocent n immaturen exactly opposite is Arnav...

Hats off to you man!!!Superb acting...You rockBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

anu97NakshatraWunschCinderella100sash10BarmeenForeverShirley.Ishrafan11tara_211ash91ShiningStar18shobrakapooorJennyAvni_BarunS_Addict_CandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..-Jahnvi-shockalotmomma1128adithyan.DarkParadise...Angelmishti_17.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
me too liking himWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Please share your views!!!!!

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I am so glad that you appreciate his work.  We fans should be so happy that we get to watch our stars, like Barun and Sanaya, work with other co-stars in different avatars and still manage to be outstanding.  It shows their mettle as actors and means that they will have successful careers.

I have always loved Barun and his acting, but in this case, I think we should say that SaRun Rocks!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar18ash91anodaksgfanJennyAvniCandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

he just killed me yaar i like mohit also but now i think barun is perfect for this role as he is shown aarogant ant it doesnt suits mohit i just now cant forget shravan of bhph.superb acting by barun u stealed the show

MJHTMonayaSajan

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

yeah he was fantastic today and so was Sanaya.

they both were Fabulous and good start too.

that is why I always say never judge a book by it cover give it a chance and read what is inside, it might surprise u.

and I guess he has with just one Episode...I'm very happyBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHTMonayaSajanash91CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
He was indeed flawless in the epi..!!  Clap Cool  Seriously very little business tyconns impress me.. LOL  But Arnav Raizada stole my heart today..!! Heart  SUPERBBB acting !!! Clap Blushing

MJHTMonayaSajan

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Umm seriously speaking! I found Barun acting skills low!
I mean he was doing acting without anying expressions! But it was his first episode! Might be he improve in up coming episodes! (:

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.