First day First show :)Updated - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sajan_kash01

aashi
i like the way khushi was driving scootor
yes she looks like 3 idiot's kareena without specs ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Aaashii ๐Ÿค— Amazing Post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I actually pictured it all in your update.. ab episode dekhne ki zarwat hi nahi hai.. Well comments se lag raha hai Barun is not such a bad actor after all..
But Missed Mohit obviously!

Humph.. First day first show.. gosh. MJHT ki yaad dila raha hai!
But now we have to move on.. so a great start!
It actually seems interesting..
Waiting for the repeat tomorrow (:
Waiting for Mohit's show ka news!

And Sanaya = Perfect โค๏ธ I love her tooo!
Keep it up Sanz & Aashi keep making posts!
Love your posts ALOT!
Originally posted by talkativetaurus

hey i loved the epi. i loved baruns acting... sanaya to hai hi mast! but barun was omg hot n mindblowing... oww affy same here i also loved epi it was very nice ๐Ÿ˜ณ

everytime i kept imagining mohit in place of barun, but i cudnt see mohits face... i think maybe bcos we have seen mohit as a boy and barun over here is a man! another plus point tht barun had was is his wheatish color. he looks more like a man bcos of his color n mohit is fair. yes dear its same feeling but barun did also very good job i think perfectly with char hope to see mohit in such a wonderful char 

ok monaya fans dont run bhind me. but thts wht i felt bcos i love monaya as sajan. still i somewhere feel kaash mohit hota... ok now barun fans dnt run behind me... monaya/sajan fans ki kashmakash ... *phew* no sweety its ok we have to move on with time we can wish we will get him soon on screen as well monaya r our life's part and they r together in real life what else we want and sarun look very nice with each other on screen 

sorry i didnt write abt the other epi. but as aashi explained...it was worth a watch! yes it was very nice epi loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by aashizin

yes she looks like 3 idiot's kareena without specs ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I agree! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
she looked like a sweetheart!

Loved sanaya in the scooty.First epi is good.
Missing mohit very much.
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Aaashii ๐Ÿค— Amazing Post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I actually pictured it all in your update.. ab episode dekhne ki zarwat hi nahi hai.. Well comments se lag raha hai Barun is not such a bad actor after all..
But Missed Mohit obviously!

Humph.. First day first show.. gosh. MJHT ki yaad dila raha hai!
But now we have to move on.. so a great start!
It actually seems interesting..
Waiting for the repeat tomorrow (:
Waiting for Mohit's show ka news!

And Sanaya = Perfect โค๏ธ I love her tooo!
Keep it up Sanz & Aashi keep making posts!
Love your posts ALOT!
thank u for being positive  warna i would have killed u ๐Ÿ˜ˆ or i would go crazy dancing so that i have more fever๐Ÿ˜›๐ŸคฃEdited by deepti_mohit - 12 years ago
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Ashi I liked your review &analysis about the first episode of Iskknd.well written๐Ÿ‘,Episode was nice.Sanaya Even first time she is doing this type villege character first time in her career she is potraying that character soo convingly.I laughe soo much while she was driving the scooty๐Ÿคฃ.Her expressions were soo funny while driving the scooty when every one staring at her๐Ÿ˜†.Barun entry was  shot very styilish ly.I have not seen till now in IndianTv show this kind of Intruduction.Precap looking great.Over all Nice episode.

yes over all epi was very nice loved it and enjoyed it yes his entry was stylish ya that scooter scene was funny but it was also nice now can't wait for tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ณ
very  impressive  first epi
love it
thanks sweety
The episode was PERFECT according to me. I'm so glad that Nissar didn't disappoint us.. amazing direction by him. The dialogues were really good too.
Nothing was OTT.. the pace was good too. Barun and Sanaya did a FANTASTIC job. We all Sanaya fans have already seen her work so we had an idea about her performance in this show... but i hadn't really seen much of Barun's work before IPKKND so i should appreciate Barun over here, he was SOO good.
I liked how the episode started.. Giving that Lucknowi feel by showing some Old Lucknow side locations like those royal gates and monuments made during the Nawabi era.
The Barun Daljit scene was good.. Daljit acted well and Barun.. gosh those tears we could see in Arnav's eyes. Barun emoted that scene well.
Everyone gave good performances.
About Sanaya.. well what shall i say? How she transformed herself from Gunjan to Khushi is commendable. Proud of her.

Hats off to everyone.. from the director to the dialogue writer, DOP and the actors.
I hope they maintain this and it keeps getting better and better.Edited by -Jyotika- - 12 years ago
i think precap was prety much intrested and it did made me curios to watch the next episode for sure