ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

interesting concept

continue soon
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome concept Shruthi.. wow maan younger wowowowoow great concept thank you for pm
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

ANOTHER CREATION OF OUR BELOVED SHRUTI... THANKU SWEETY FOR COMING IN OUR LIFE WITH MAANEET'S LOVE

am_sweet_pari thumbnail
intersting ff...
continue soon
plz add me in pm list
raj_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 congrats on new ff
nice one 
Manpreetmann thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

for starting a new SS/FF...Great start...i'm loving it... I know its been so long n i hvn't commented to any of ur FF's... So sorry for that... i'll catch up with them quickly n will defo comment 😊
Edited by Manpreetmann - 12 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Ups and Downs

Part 2

A week later, Geet again went for photocopy, this time Maan made sure to attend her, he has been waiting for her the whole week, "hello, after a week, have you been out or something" said Maan; "no, just did not have any work here so" she said; "Rupali Di, she did not come"; "no, she is not in town today" ; "she is your good friend" he asked handing her the papers "its 5 rs 35 paise" "yes my only friend" she says giving the money on the counter "she knows you well"; "yes her aunt being my Maa's friend something like that" "am sorry for all that happened to you and your Maa all those years back" she said, he came out of the shop with her "Uncle will be back in few minutes" turms to her "sorry for what, I did not get you" "about that robbery when you lost your father" "oh! You know about it" "yes the other victim was my Father" "Oh! You are Mohinder Handa's daughter Geet" "yes" "you have 2 more siblings, Rajni and Tezendar, right" "yes, you know them" "they are in my school" "OH!" "BTW I shouldn't say but still beware of your sister she is not concentrating in her studies" "pardon" "she is up with this Yash guy" "you mean Yash Singh, the one pursuing law from law college " "yes, you know him" "yes, he was in my class till 10th" " you know him well" "not quite well, though her father worked with my father at that time" they were crossing the chawl "Maan you live here" "yes, and you" "at bank quarters"

...Yash

As they were walking towards the college campus a boy of Maan's age approached them "Maan, listen" "hi Adi, Geet this is Adi, Adhiraj Gill my best buddy"  "hi, and you are Geet, his crush" Adi winked, "pardon" asked shocked Geet, "nothing Geet, he has a habit of cracking jokes, ignore him" said shocked Maan

'. Adhiraj Gill (born 1981) a 17 year old boy in same school as Maan, is a son of Pratham Khurana's accountant, the property was now under the court and Mr. Gill Adi's father under court's supervision handled the financial dealings, Adi was a student of commerce preparing for CA (charted accountant) he wants to work for Maan when he gets the empire back, he is a firm believer that Maan will succeed and also knows what Maan feels for Geet

Some time later, in the evening in the chawl, Chameli was sitting under a tree waiting for some man to approach her, when she sees Maan walking listlessly and Adi blabbering to him, which definitely Maan was not listening to

"Adi Babu where are you two going" shouted Chameli "no where, am just following him" said Adi coming near her "is he ok?" said Chameli "he is in love or as he says he is in" "who is the girl, from the chawl" "promise you will not laugh" "I shapat" said Chameli "she is older them him, and the point is she treats him like a kid" "who is she" "a student from that college" said Adi "she is beautiful, and cunning" "no, she is beautiful, but also very innocent and naive, at times I feel Maan is much older then her, she is really very sweet" "do one thing am free today, send Maan to me, I will teach him how to make a girl happy" said Chameli teasingly "hey Chameli, Savitri Amma, what will she say, no , I will not do any such thing" "come on, Adi, I will definitely make him a man, she will desire for, and once he gets her she will always will his" winked Chameli

Adi was dumb found and looked at her with awe "hey Adi, you also came to me, then what's wrong in Maan I will use protection and Savitri Amma will never know" said Chameli making a baby face

'. Chameli (born 1974) real name Kavita is a sex worker, lives in the same chawl, she has rules, she only sleeps with bachelors, divorcees, widowers, the men who live away from family for work reasons, and she does not sleep with men who live with their wives. Respects Savitri and make sure all teenaged boys get to learn before they fall for wrong things, she believes in healthy sex education, and gives it for free to boys she chooses, Adi had been to her room thrice.
part 3 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43279868
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
Manpreetmann thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Yiiieeepppiiieee m first...

well... d part was quite interesting... maan trying to get involve with geet, where she's treating him nicely as well... great going maan...
n d chameli part was hilarious, she's advising adi to send maan to her😲... n adi had been to her room thrice *THUD* manpreet faint🤢... but one thing, i liked abt chameli, she has her own rules, like not to sleep with men who lives in a family n believes in a healthy sex education...

all in all...nice part👏
Edited by Manpreetmann - 12 years ago