UPS & DOWNS (MG) Epilogue (page117) 23rdJUl

Posted: 12 years ago

Ups and Downs

Part 1

"Geet, Geet" some one called for her, she turned to find a 5'11" Bearded Man calling for her; "yes" she said, "your notes you left in at the shop" he said, "thank you" she said, "Geet what happened" asked Rupali, "no thing" Geet said; "Hey Maan, not seen you for long, not working on the photocopiers anymore" said Rupali; "hi, Di, am very much working there am not sitting on the counter but inside with computers, that scanning part and all" said Maan; "good, how's your coaching going on" asked Rupali; "great" said he; "you better work hard you need to scare in top 10 to get that scholarship" Rupali said; "yes, I know, ok shall take your leave, Geet hope all notes are intact" he said; "yes they are and thank you again" Geet said. 

"Who is he?" asked Geet; "he is Maan, studies in 12th" said Rupali; "12th he seems around 20-21 yr old"; "yes, but is 17+ only, preparing for engineering entrance" said Rupali; "u seem to know him well" she asked; "he is Savitri Chachi's son "; "oh!"

They entered Geet's house, "same one, Savitri Khurana" "yes" said Rupali

As they entered the house "whom are you talking about" asked Rano, Geet's mother;

"hello aunty, today you are early" said Rupali; "no, dear am on time its Saturday today, half day" ; "that's cool about a bank job 5 full days and 6th half day"; "whom were you two talking about" asked Rano again; ":aunty remember Mr. Pratham Khurana, victim of the same robbery as Mohinder uncle"; "how can I forget that tragedy?" "sorry aunty, but you asked , today Geet met Maan, his son" "bless him he might be big now, when I saw him he was just 9" " yes aunty is in 12th preparing for engineering entrance" "but Rupali why should he need to prepare he is a rich boy" "no, aunty, they had one tragedy after other"; "Rupali, you seem to know them quite well" said Geet coming from the washroom; "actually, Savitri Chachi was my  Chachi's friend, and in fact they were neighbors" "tell me what happened " asked Rano; "aunty after that robbery, you and Savitri Chachi were both given a sum of 10 lac which you deposited for Geet's education and deposited some for the house you will get after 2 yrs, you also got this bank job, but things did not turn so well for Khurana's" "how" "Mr. Khurana's partner kept the mother and son with him for some time and after they got the claim he asked Chachi to sign some papers which he said were for safe keeping of her funds, but later it turned out that he falsely made her sign the property papers etc, along with the money she got, and later threw them out of Khurana Mansion" "OMG" " and though he himself cannot live there as Maan's maternal grand father took stay against the papers but later he was also killed in a road accident" "then" "after his death Savitri Chachi came to live in a chawl here and work in the same Mahila Udyog which she once started for women from economically weaker sections" "poor souls" said Rano, wiping her eyes, "but Rupali what about the stay they can still go to the court" "Geet every thing needs money, but once Maan earns enough he will get his empire back"

Now you might be wondering who these people are, let me introduce them the scene written above is on 12th August 1998, so as on today

Drashti Dhami (112726) size:1024x768

Geet Handa (1978 born) a 20 yr old girl in 3rd year Computer engineering, preparing for GRE, as she wants to get a full scholarship to go and study abroad and then take up a job and earn lots of money to support the education of her 2 siblings and get them married off

Rano Handa (1959 born) a 39 yr old woman, widow of late Mohinder Handa, work as a clerk in a nationalized bank

Rajni Handa (Rajji) (1982 born) a 16 yr old girl in 11th standard

Tezendar Handa (Titoo) (1985 born) a 13 yr old boy in 8th standard

Rupali Rathod same age as Geet her best friend and studies in her class, also knows Maan

Maan Singh Khurana (1981 born) a 17 yr old boy in 12th standard preparing for Engineering entrance, does a part time job, is attracted to Geet

Savitri Khurana (1958 born) a 40 yr old woman widow of late Pratham Khurana, works at Mahila Udyog to meet ends lives in a chawl

Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
geet is older tat is quiet interesting
awesome concept Shruthi...
geet 20 and maan 17 ❤️❤️❤️

will you update this as fast as Back to us???
Quite Interesting ...& this the first FF I'm reading were Maan is younger to Geet ...looking forward di.
congrats for the new ss...
very interesting concept...
would love to read more
wooo how sweet maan attracted 2 geet
poor khuranas
so maan is working real hard
awesome update
thnx 4 d pm
Originally posted by puth

will you update this as fast as Back to us???
yes it is a fast one as Gimmick and Back 2 us
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by smj1977

yes it is a fast one as Gimmick and Back 2 us

What updates old FF's.???? i miss them too...