Sasural Simar Ka

Dipika's married?-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dipika Samson married?
Dipika Samson plays a prospective bride in Colors' new show Sasural Simar Ka, but as she is married in real life, the actress has been asked to remain mum on her three-year-old marriage to Raunak Mehta. Apparently, the channel is worried that if her real life martial status is out, it might affect her on-screen image of a prospective bahu. They feel she should talk about her marriage only when her character is married in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She is married!...mmm.., I dont think it'll affect her image because she is doing perfectly well as Simar. πŸ˜³, Well, Dipika is really pretty! 😊and PH worried about disclosing her real marriage after the onscreen wedding!!!!! C'mon its already out! πŸ˜† ...
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she is  awesome  as  simar  ...no  one  can  guess her  that she  is  married  ... 
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh really shez married grt...but dont think so it will affect the show...dipika doing grt job as simar...πŸ˜ƒ
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article, I srsly don't get the point of actors hiding their marriages/affairs I mean how does it affect their work πŸ˜•
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
wats d big deal if actor/actress is married??? jus bcoz of the popularity they should hide their marital status??? n den wat?? get linked up vd co-actors??
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dipika is doing a great job as Simar. I don't understand why does Marital Status affect female actresses more than male actresses. There's no need to hide to hide such things. Dipika looks very young & beautiful.
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's not Dipika who's hiding rather PH who told her to keep it under wraps for timebeing. Either way it doesn't matter now. She looks fine as Simer the unmarried girl.
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

cool... interesting to know that...  thanks for sharing...

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It doesn't matter cause personal and professional lives are different...