Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Dipika Samson
Dipika Samson married?
Dipika Samson plays a prospective bride in Colors' new show Sasural Simar Ka, but as she is married in real life, the actress has been asked to remain mum on her three-year-old marriage to Raunak Mehta. Apparently, the channel is worried that if her real life martial status is out, it might affect her on-screen image of a prospective bahu. They feel she should talk about her marriage only when her character is married in the show.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysssanjanapriyaptkqdivra4aminakhanVarsha-01snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dipika's married?-indya.com" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowhitepinkzz

IF-Dazzler

snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
She is married!...mmm.., I dont think it'll affect her image because she is doing perfectly well as Simar. Embarrassed, Well, Dipika is really pretty! Smileand PH worried about disclosing her real marriage after the onscreen wedding!!!!! C'mon its already out! LOL ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PavaniShiny

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
she is  awesome  as  simar  ...no  one  can  guess her  that she  is  married  ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PavaniShinyKanchhi_snowhitepinkzzpiyualka

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
oh really shez married grt...but dont think so it will affect the show...dipika doing grt job as simar...Big smile

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article, I srsly don't get the point of actors hiding their marriages/affairs I mean how does it affect their work Confused

Nice_n_Naughty

Nice_n_Naughty

IF-Dazzler

Nice_n_Naughty

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
wats d big deal if actor/actress is married??? jus bcoz of the popularity they should hide their marital status??? n den wat?? get linked up vd co-actors??

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Dipika is doing a great job as Simar. I don't understand why does Marital Status affect female actresses more than male actresses. There's no need to hide to hide such things. Dipika looks very young & beautiful.

siyona

Kanchhi_

Goldie

Kanchhi_

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I think it's not Dipika who's hiding rather PH who told her to keep it under wraps for timebeing. Either way it doesn't matter now. She looks fine as Simer the unmarried girl.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.