Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

CM Rankings:CB @15 AvIna down(UPD 37) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 38

..yajnaseni..

IF-Dazzler

..yajnaseni..

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Current chaska meter ranking:13
Last week we were at 12.It again fell down.Plz keep pressing chaska meter every time you log in to IF.
Also i don't understand how these rankings are calculated because CB forum is more active than some of the shows which are in top ten.Also we have completed 139 pages within just five months.
The number of votes is also more compared to some of the shows in top ten.So how come the ranking is not increasing.Not only CB but all the Zee shows are out of top ten.Only SP shows are there in the top ten except some of the star one shows.How is this possible or IF is favoring SP shows??
This week we got only 175 votes.So we need to wake up.

Current Avina rankings:
Avi:31
Rubi:28
Again fell down.Do visit their profiles every time you log in to IF and comment there twice a day.

Edited by -pratyasha- - 05 July 2011 at 3:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suktiavina_foreverradhika5Daisy15harianjanasigrid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM Rankings:CB @15 AvIna down(UPD 37) (Page 4)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
actually di if each member hits the chaska meter atleast 10 times a day na then we may have some better use last week when it was at 12th na i hit it 55 times and this weeke i hitted it only 20 times

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_forever..yajnaseni..

..yajnaseni..

IF-Dazzler

..yajnaseni..

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_forever

devina22

IF-Sizzlerz

devina22

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
dont know what is going on did all the clicking etc even was on vacation
took my lap top with me just for cb2 (my husband says you are crazy about cb )AND I TELL HIM YUP

JustShanta..yajnaseni..

zam123

Goldie

zam123

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I don't understand how the ranking is calculated because from Mon 27th June to Sun 3rd July I have hit the CM 155 times plus Harianjana's 55 hits should make the count to 210. I am sure other people have also hit the CM so why is the count only 175.

avina_forever..yajnaseni..

radha_bilahari

Goldie

radha_bilahari

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Last week we had such excellent episodes that there is no reason why we have to get lesser number of votes than the previous week.  I just cannot understand the working of this cm.  I am sure many would have pressed the cms many times, so something seems to be really wrong.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JustShantaradhika5..yajnaseni..Daisy15sigrid

sigrid

IF-Rockerz

sigrid

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
It is very upsetting too...
But here are some of the guidelines...
The Chaska Meter Rating: here it shows, that I have hit the 5th icon, which gives the show max points. So make it a habit of clicking the 5th one each time you come on IF LOL

Then, if u click on the names of the actors/actresses beneath the col. 'Popular Cast', u get to their fan page. Scroll down on that fan page and post your comments, which boosts their ranking on the Celebrity page.

There are 2 rules to the fan pages:
1. Minimum number of characters of your comment should be more then 25 characters.
2. Once you comment, you will have to wait for some other member to post after you and then you can again comment there, but after a span of 3 hrs.

To boost the Celebrity Ranking, visit their pages, comment a lot, buzzing (commenting on articles related to them) and fan club joining also helps in increasing the ranking.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5avina_foreverDaisy15..yajnaseni..harianjana

premvahini

premvahini

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
  Iam really liking the episodes these days ,  I thought these should  lead to in crease in TRP as well as online  rankings .  I am very sad , preplexed and disappointed  for that not happening .

Hope it wil  happen soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_forever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top