CM Rankings:CB @15 AvIna down(UPD 37) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zam123

I don't understand how the ranking is calculated because from Mon 27th June to Sun 3rd July I have hit the CM 155 times plus Harianjana's 55 hits should make the count to 210. I am sure other people have also hit the CM so why is the count only 175.

zam the votes gives us the number of persons  clicked cm and even i hit 55 times na my vote is one and same with u but the hittings will be considered in points thats why only the points are more than votes
Harianjana  Thanks for the explanation, a little clearer but need to think about it properly before asking more questions regarding the CM.
Originally posted by zam123

Harianjana  Thanks for the explanation, a little clearer but need to think about it properly before asking more questions regarding the CM.

actually one of the moderators of utaran forum said me this and there are many doubts about ranking but hope that every one hits 5th star in the forum
Thanks for the new rankings Pratyasha!!!!!!! Please CBians click the 5th star on the Chaska Meter as many times you can!!!!!!! We need Choti Bahu to be the #1 show on India-Forums!!!!! Also please do comment on Avinash and Rubina's profiles to get their celebrity rankings higher so they both can be in the TOP 2 on India-Forums!!!!!! 😃😃😃
I have added the steps to the first page so that every one can read this.Edited by -pratyasha- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -pratyasha-

I got these informations from another forum

1)hit the like button a MILLION of TIMES but we need to have many posts and discuss on the forums ... since that is a part of how the ratings are counted

2)ALSO when someone makes a post ... make sure that at least one person has commented on that post.

3)
Click CM as many times as u can...

4)comment on all articles equally ...not less or more

5)comment on actor profiles equally...not less or more

6)Lastly make more discussion topics in the forum ..that counts...

7)spread the buzz of the show on FB...That also counts

8)
Other important point...Chaskameter is also decided on how many members visit that forum ...the IDs visiting a forum...

We have to do all the above things to increase CB's ranking.

thanks prathyasha di for the info and coming to the posts we have large number of posts that too having comments than any other forums and members are also more active on our forum i think but what step we can take is press cm as many times as u can in a day
thnxx pratu for givin us d info. we'll defi do it
Originally posted by -pratyasha-

I got these informations from another forum

1)hit the like button a MILLION of TIMES but we need to have many posts and discuss on the forums ... since that is a part of how the ratings are counted

2)ALSO when someone makes a post ... make sure that at least one person has commented on that post.

3)
Click CM as many times as u can...

4)comment on all articles equally ...not less or more

5)comment on actor profiles equally...not less or more

6)Lastly make more discussion topics in the forum ..that counts...

7)spread the buzz of the show on FB...That also counts

8)
Other important point...Chaskameter is also decided on how many members visit that forum ...the IDs visiting a forum...

We have to do all the above things to increase CB's ranking.
thanks for sharing info i will definately do that 
yaa we need to do hard work but Im doing this na still...ok I will try a lot...
Thanks Dear...will follow all the rules...