CM Rankings:CB @15 AvIna down(UPD 37)

Posted: 12 years ago
We fell down again.Last week the Chaska meter ranking was not updated .We were at 12 last week. and at 10 the week previous to the last week.This week we are at the same i.e at 12.We have to work very hard to make into the top ten again.All the members please add CB2 to your forum lists.Participate in the discussions and press the Like button for the written updates.

Also do visit Avina's profile whenever you log in to IF and comment there twice a day.Comment on all the articles relating CB2,Avinash and Rubina.Comment on the videos tagging them.
we need to increase # of fans, # of views and # of comments both for Avi and Rubi

The complete ranking system is explained here.

Some steps to increase ranking

1)hit the like button a MILLION of TIMES but we need to have many posts and discuss on the forums ... since that is a part of how the ratings are counted

2)ALSO when someone makes a post ... make sure that at least one person has commented on that post.

3)
Click CM as many times as u can...

4)comment on all articles equally ...not less or more

5)comment on actor profiles equally...not less or more

6)Lastly make more discussion topics in the forum ..that counts...

7)spread the buzz of the show on FB...That also counts

8)
Other important point...Chaskameter is also decided on how many members visit that forum ...the IDs visiting a forum...

9)

Another important thing is 

when you go on the IF...go on the home page and then to CB..that helps in the ranking too...that it is popular show...better not to go to any other show...as they get hits too...

Those who have FB account and Avina lovers plz join their fan pages on FB.
Rubina :
Avinash:

Also join the discussion group of Choti Bahu.

Also comment on the official website of ZEE TV.You can comment using your FB id

Comment on the wall of the official FB page of ZEE TV and demand their to promote CB

Please use the Google +1 widget on avina's profiles and on this forum! also like the page in fB

above is what the button looks like!

Also like this link through FB

Edited by -pratyasha- - 12 years ago
yaa we need to work hard to make it to top ten list again in any cost...i felt very bad when i saw the ratings...plzzz guys vote for chhoti bahu and are dear avina
even i saw and  felt very sad. yes we have to work hard to bring it up.my dear cb friends pls vote  4 our loving AVINA &CBEdited by anusha34 - 12 years ago
I am constantly doing this
really we need to work very hard now as it got down now .
 But how come chaska meter was showing 10 and green sign upward till morning and PR was at 12 with yellow sign ...I may be wrong  
Originally posted by neerjashingla

But how come chaska meter was showing 10 and green sign upward till morning and PR was at 12 with yellow sign ...I may be wrong  
It was not updated last week.
we will come front once again for sure for that we have to open more topics press like buttons...we can do it cbieans...
I'm constantly doing daily.i'm sure we'l climb on top once again.
I am doing this regularly what else should i do😭...Plzzz cbians do it regularly i want  Cb,Avina and we all want them to be on top
But i have on que why celeb rankings are not updating its been a long time Edited by Harrokh - 12 years ago