Balika Vadhu

BV SaasBahuSaazish Shocking news June 6 Video updt (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Dadisa can live with her ladesar I dont give a damm for them...I want Anandi to get out of this mess maybe Bhairav might leave house with Anandi and sumitra...Anandi will complete her education get a makeover and become a confident doctor.
Meanwhile Gauri can slog in Jaitsar become a chai machine.Then one fine day Jagya will meet Anandi again compared to gauri he'll find Anandi more qualified and smart.Then he'll go after Anandi again leaving Gauri.But Anandi should give him a cold shoulder and show him his real aukaat.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach-dctiny15Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV SaasBahuSaazish Shocking news June 6 Video updt (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Not at all surprised, I knew DS will not be able to stay mad at Jagiya for long especially after knowing G is gudiya. I even think Sumitra and rest of the family might melt too, the only person I think will be standing firm against this will be Bhairon. Lets see where this goes now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=intruderfast]suchi this news does not say that j and g r living in the haveli permanently
the situations have forced them to ,
with dadisa heart attack may be they r staying here for few days
i still dont think gauri is turning negative
anyway lets see
[/QUOTE

Perhaps Anmol. I really do not want her to turn negative. 

What ever the case I want her to be happy. She suffered too you know. 

But I honestly hated that she married Jagya. 

he will NOt give her happiness. And thats what I am afraid of and its really sad .. .: (

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
what??? DS will forgive gaga. oh noD'oh DS changes her color so quicklyAngry 

i want anandi out of the mess. i don't want a Jaan reunion coz jag doesn't deserve anandi. she's too good for him. let gaga live happily ever after & free anandi so that she can be a highly educated & independent womanSmile i don't even mind if gaga live in the haveli but let anandi leave the haveli first. i don't want troubles in her life againOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top