Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

BV SaasBahuSaazish Shocking news June 6 Video updt (Page 2)

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
@fiddub:

CVs r not going to separate anandi 4rm Jagya..Angry..

everybody wants a punishment of some kind to Jagya.. and justice for Anandi.. it remains to be seen how CVs get to tht.. Embarrassed

1st wife in my story was a middleaged lady.. Anandi is too young to waste her life over Jagya obviously.. bt it remains to be seen wat is Anandi's stance at G-j's mrg.. and tht v wudnt come to know till next week.. LOL.. thrs more rona dhona to come b4 Anandi takes some solid step...LOLLOL..

did i tell you i dont watch serial jst read the written updates...LOLLOLLOL.. u c i luv the story..Embarrassed .. tht way i can filter out imp scenes to readLOLLOLLOL
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
that was bound to happen ... her ladesar is everything to her ... aab to parpote ke aas main kuch bhi karengi ... i hope bhairav and rest of the family continues to support nands and does not accept jags ... i really hope that nands does not become servant of the house ... gosh i wish bhairav leaves with nands and his wife

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach-dctiny15Suchi-

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Expected ... J-G were together and helping the Dr. who was treating DS ... After hearing Gudiya and the seva DS wud have kinda melted down But I guess the preference would be Anandi 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Suchi-

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
yeh toh hona hi thaa..dadisa hamesha apne laadesar ko maaf karr degi afterall khoon kaa rishtha jo hai, anandi  will always be parayi chori ,jagya comes first and foremost for dadisa..Ermm
Also gauri is the one she selected as jagdish's beendni so she always believed that saat pheron kaa rishta can never be broken even by panchayat ruling..
This is the truth for a balika vadhu when husband doesnt want her why will husband's family care,in real life situations an actual child bride is aabandoned with much more cruelty ,she ends up suffering much more...Ouch...
Hope atleast in this serial anandi finds a way to move on and move ahead in life and we dont have to suffer a two beendnis in this haveli..hope anandi leaves this haveli or she will end up singing lullabies to jagauri kids...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bRach-dcSuchi-khusi_*

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Double post ...

Edited by divy609 - 06 June 2011 at 5:51am
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Ds phir se meri umeed pe khari utri!!
LOL
well very good thing for anandi!!
but my only problem...if anandi did the same thing what jag did...scenario kuch aur hi hota!!
honour killing ki planning chal rahi hoti!!...coz anadi is a girl...she can't do this type of thing!!
not a new thing...this type of killing attemped before in Bv in case of champa(gulli's mom)!!
anandi n phoooli right time pe champa ko inform nehin karte toh...the villagers toh mar hi dalte...poor pujari ko bhi nehin chhoda!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
CRAP!...

but I did expect that to happen. 
I mean there has to be a way for Anandi to be compared to Gauri and for the trigger to happen.

Now i know for sure that gauri is there for revenge only. 

She should have left. It does not make sense, Jagya did not want to live in the village whats he doing there now? 

Lets see how long he will be jhoru ka gulam.

Its sickening!. 

Imagine Jagya going to the same room with gauri where he once slept with Anandi? How cruel can someone stoop to.

And Gauri , now she is starting to get on my nerves. IF her intentions were good then she should have left. 

but Now the way is clear... 

She is there for revenge and when Anandi starts gaining success, Jagya will hit himself hard as to what he has lost and Gauri ka dimag phir jayega. 

Lets see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
suchi this news does not say that j and g r living in the haveli permanently
the situations have forced them to ,
with dadisa heart attack may be they r staying here for few days
i still dont think gauri is turning negative
anyway lets see