Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
jst saw in Kahani serial section of SBS tht..

Dadisa will forgive Gauri-Jagya and they will perform pooja too...ShockedShocked

watch from 5:46

Edited by achiever - 06 June 2011 at 4:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssanjanasiyonaAkDha_Fanatic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV SaasBahuSaazish Shocking news June 6 Video updt" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fiddu-b

fiddu-b

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Typical dadisa.. Always for her laadesar. I hope she atleast agrees for Anandi's remarriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fansweet7863

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fiddub

Typical dadisa.. Always for her laadesar. I hope she atleast agrees for Anandi's remarriage.
i knw laadesaar ke liye kuch bhi and after heartattack , bhairon also would not be able to do much in this
agreeing to remarriage , thats a tough task , i think she is planning to keep both the beendnisAngry
she opposed strongly to anadi remarriage decision before
can gaga convince her somewhere in the future , lets see

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bveil_of_rosesAkDha_FanaticSuchi-

fiddu-b

fiddu-b

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I dunno bout Jagya in the Ga-Ga, but Gauri will definitely try 2 convince Dadisa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fiddub

I dunno bout Jagya in the Ga-Ga, but Gauri will definitely try 2 convince Dadisa...
i know but will she listen to gauri .un dono mein 36 kaa aankra rahega hamesha TongueLOL
so who can really convince here , jagya only if he wantsWink

fiddu-b

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
i had read an interesting story

abt a lady who couldnt bear a child.. so his husband marries again to much younger girl..

obviously after years of being in marriage and dependent on husband she had to agree with the sting of 2nd mrg.. bt bearing thru this pain.. she didnt went into a shell bt made an agreement tht half of the property will be hers.. she was always very modest and not vengeful and so she requested that she will always get the previlege of being 1st wife socially...  so it happened tht.. while she attended most of the social function as 1st wife and gain all the respect, the 2nd wife had to slog for her husband and house as a dutiful but favorite 2nd wife.. she could enjoy her free time and life at fullest than 2nd wife and once 2nd wife had kids, she paid more attention to them.. loved them.. pampered them.. catered to their needs as and when required as she was financially independent... and garnered more and more respect in the household..  bt yes all done genuinely... the result.. 2nd wife kids loved and respected their step mom more thn their real mom..

thus by changing her attitude towards life and her needs and being a little selfish, she could realize true happiness towards end of her life..  tho not love of husband but of kids at least..and didnt become jst another furniture in house...

if gauri comes to live Anandi, i wish Anandi does something like tht.. he he he.. bt i know Gauri is smarter character than Anandi..  somebody needs to give anandi some brains..  lolz

Edited by achiever - 06 June 2011 at 5:07am

AkDha_Fanatic

IF-Dazzler

AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Wat hell is going on wid DADISA?????????????????Angry Angry Angry kaash iss heartattack ke baad wo kuch bol hi na pati.. :P but as a result!!!

JAGYA-ANANDI will patch up... n gauri will... LEAVEHug

fiddu-b

fiddu-b

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

i had read an interesting story

abt a lady who couldnt bear a child.. so his husband marries again to much younger girl..

obviously after years of being in marriage and dependent on husband she had to agree with the sting of 2nd mrg.. bt bearing thru this pain.. she didnt went into a shell bt made an agreement tht half of the property will be hers.. she was always very modest and not vengeful and so she requested that she will always get the previlege of being 1st wife socially...  so it happened tht.. while she attended most of the social function as 1st wife and gain all the respect, the 2nd wife had to slog for her husband and house as a dutiful but favorite 2nd wife.. she could enjoy her free time and life at fullest than 2nd wife and once 2nd wife had kids, she paid more attention to them.. loved them.. pampered them.. catered to their needs as and when required as she was financially independent... and garnered more and more respect in the household..  bt yes all done genuinely... the result.. 2nd wife kids loved and respected their step mom more thn their real mom..

thus by changing her attitude towards life and her needs and being a little selfish, she could realize true happiness towards end of her life..  tho not love of husband but of kids at least..and didnt become jst another furniture in house...

if gauri comes to live Anandi, i wish Anandi does something like tht.. he he he.. bt i know Gauri is smarter character than Anandi..  somebody needs to give anandi some brains..  lolz

Anandi very much has brains... she just keeps silent, sacrifices and bears every1's taunts and all the hardships because she wants to keep peace in her saasra. she knows that if she rebels, her life will be made hell and there will always be hungama. now look how Dadisaa loves her. That's coz Anandi was always patient and obediant. But Anandi wont stay in jagya's life as 1st wife like the 1st wife of ur story. She should continue her studies and marry some1 else. She doesnt deserve Jagya. she is way too good for him.

Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top