*::.The Arena#6.::* Pg: 127 NEW =] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 152

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Congragulations on the new 1

May u have many many more

Love ur work

Thnx for PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*::.The Arena#6.::* Pg: 127 NEW =] (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Wow you gallery keep up the hard work!
Love all the freebies

serendipity.

xAlishax

IF-Dazzler

xAlishax

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
edited p6 

serendipity.

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I LOVE you lishu!
Thank you EVERYONE! :D

xAlishax

IF-Dazzler

xAlishax

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Okaaayy, now its time for me to look at this GORGEOUS update. HMM.. Yummylicious stuff you have got here Lolipop! 

^^Awwhh I love this one, such a cutiee sig, Love how you have picked the passionate moments as well as the innocent cute ones. Gives it a mixture of scenes and it looks FAAAB! I love it. Oho did I say I love the colouring, it has a soft kind of touch to it, makes it look rather romantic. Hehe.

^^This is another piece of beauty! I loveee it. Seriously yaar you choose the best pics to work with, just adorable! I love the borders where you have boxed pics, gives it a nice sort of effect. The white and red text gives a sort of power to the whole sig. Nicely done.

^^This is just STUNNING. I am stunned at how well you have blended the pics. Wait they don't even look blended. They seem like thats how they were meant to be. LOL. I mean they are arranged just right. No edges showing, no imperfection to it. Love the use of random quotes. Adds to the whole theme.

^^I think this is one of my fave ones. I love this style very much! I am gonna request you to make me something with this style, I swear. Okay coming on to the sig, just amazing. I Adore the colouring, pics are FAB. & ofc the border ofB&W compliments the whole sig so damn well. 

^^LOVE this one too, esp because of the cute text and the different pics you chose to work with. I dunno why I love it when people make a sig on just one scene, brings out the whole vibe. LOL.

^^This is also MAHA cute yaar. You know na how much I am crazy about using broken lights/glows in sigs. LOL. So thats the most obvious reason why I LOVE it.

^^I love how this came out, again the boxed pics look FAB, the light sparkles compliment the sig very well. & I love the colouring too.

^^This colouring is simplyy magical! I Love the huge size. & the text .. uff. I love that song. But the sig is Gorgeous yaara. Now I want one in that style too. LOL. Love it!

^^I like this one, I love how you have used the motion blurr on it. And the touch of pink in the colouring looks very good.

^^I think I have already told you HOW MUCHHH I LOVE these two. LOL. Its defo something new and something to learn from! I love the smooth flow of the image.. It looks just right. And colouring as always is gorgeous.

^^Hayyye, catch me someone. LOL. I LOVEEE these. OMGG. I didn't see the avis when I loaded this page. I LOVE the bit you chose to capture. Hehe. SOOO going in my dabba now.  Reeenooo aab main kya karoon yaar? My dabba is gonna be filled with your stuffs only.

^^OMGG THESE are SUPER AMAZING. From the colouring to the text/texture and placement of pics everything screams perfection! LOVED them.

^^A walk down memory lane! Love the texture you used.

The Anushka one is FAAAB! LOVE it soo much! The BBB and Dil toh Pagal hai stuff ROCKS. Came out sooo gorgeous. Loved them!

^^STUNNING as I said beofore .. LOVE it!

^^Everything else ROCKKKSSS! But This is my FAAAVE one out of the last lot. Cuz You know na How much biased I am towards Sonam. Hehe. 
LOVED the update Lolipop! 

serendipity.

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Lishuu, u make me wanna:

LOL love youu LOADSSS!!! Hug
will reply sahi se baad main :P

xAlishax

-Rinki-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinki-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
ISSSHHH, maharani ne mere comment pe comment kiya, main dhanya ho gayi BlushingROFL

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinki-

ISSSHHH, maharani ne mere comment pe comment kiya, main dhanya ho gayi BlushingROFL
LOL ROFL
Shut up! aise bolrahi hai jaise kabhi nhi kartii, mostly karti hoon, kabhi kabaar nhi karti Blushing :P ROFL 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.