serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
. . . . . . .
^ Banner by none other than my BESTIE, Alisha [xAlishax]
. . . . . . .

Everyone,
Welcome to The Arena #6.
Thank you very much EVERYONE, for letting this happen, ive been very lazy in my previous shop i suppose, but it still got over in 2 months, THANK YOU all! :)
Thank you EVERYONE whose been commenting at my stuff, buggingg me for updates, Requesting, understanding, encouraging, you all mean a LOT
Taking names would be unfair and difficult, but Thanks to ALL my friends for being there, and Letting ME, be there for them! Embarrassed
. . . . . . .
My
Inspirations
are the following people:

Syra [Chandani_C]
Monu [-monus-]
Lishuu [xAlishax]
Pari [AngeliC_Pari]
Unnati [unnati72003]
Bini [troublemaker]
amna [amna malik]
Fatma [makebelieve]
Shii [aishhh.]
*will edit*
. . . . . . .
what I
Make:
. Banners   . Signatures  .Video avis  . video siggies  . icons  .  labels  . tags  .  animations
. . . . . . .
my
Copyrights:
.Reeno's Creations    .me-arena-demi.tumblr.com    .Reeno[for avis and icons]  .RJ [for avis/icons]
. . . . . . .
Rules for Requesting:
From now on, im going to be pretty strict about these, so ud better follow them please! Embarrassed

- DO NOT Request HERE or VIA PM if the shop status says Nothing or Closed.!
i'll always say a big |OPEN| in the shop's title whenever im open.

- I'll only do PM requests for Friends, you know who you are, and im talking about real friends! Embarrassed

- If you are requesting a Video Avii take care of the below listed points, Please!
* Timings should be under 10 secs.
* i rarely open for video aviis, and i Always mention it when i do, so please just dont leave in ur Avii requests bluntly, as i hate saying No, and im lazy enough to actually download vids of people im least interested in! Confused

* Please avoid religious/devotional God... and Personal requests... i may take these requests from close friends, though Embarrassed

* tell me if u want a plain avii, or a styled / textured one!?

- Back to siggies, the same rule applies, avoid Mytho and religious stuff, Close friends, exempted :)

- You can give me any number of pix! Yeah, doesnt matter! :D... but keep in mind, i could or could not use all, its upto me if i use all or not, unless you particularly specify! :P

- I Believe in experimenting, change and not just plain same style, so i exeriment a lottt!... u can specify a sig style of mine if you want to req, but i cant guarantee a same masterpiece! LOL because i dont remember most of the time the effects i use, unless i have a PSD saved! Ermm LOL!

. . . . . . .
Visit Here for my old stuff , and requesters from the previous shp, ur reqs will be posted HERE! :)

Thank you for taking out the time to read all this :)
Welcomeee :)
. . . . . . .

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 03 September 2011 at 6:11am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

jen99niru273pak.ScatteredCastlexAlishaxffkhan--Iqra--BeautifulDream.DulceAmor--Divzfan---SanzAngel--Zaara-.moonstruck._xCIOT_Sano88-Preeti--SMay31--Laiba-jaanlover-Aysha-swetha10lipshaaRaee_Salvatore-Hoor-Siddhi_.Jiya.aish_punkRavishingSaRunbairiyaa.isskq-Jeny--Rinki--.Aphrodite.-ArushiBS--Doyel--viniva sharma-Faiza-aishhh.epiphany.Meehak..lostatsea.Sunshine Girl.PINK.HeavenlyBliss.SunShine_A..-Jia-.._Oishi_AS..-Fatima-.JustaDream-Moni-ruky786SaRuv...Cinderella....FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*::.The Arena#6.::* Pg: 127 NEW =]" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Please check previous shop for creations, will update this gal with requests and freebies, SOONER than u think! :D
Updates:
Freebies: Pg:1
Sonam, Aish, BBB, Iq-Pal, PM, KaSh, Mera Naseeb, Sanaya-Barun etc,

Requests Batch 2&Freebies: Pg:20
Requests: anku, funlovinggirl, arushi.J, RIVER, Moni, oishi_KSG, Angelic_Pari, -Cherry-
Freebies: Sona,, Fahad

Requests Batch 4&Freebies: Pg:35
Requests: priya, faiza, kash_ladoo.anu, princez_94, Sneha Zunni
Freebies: Cricket, ian-paul, sawariya, anushka, pak serials, IPKKND etc!

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 17 June 2011 at 6:09am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

jen99Gunjan.xAlishaxffkhan_xCIOT_chahaat.--Divzfan---SanzAngel-khajju-Zaara-BeautifulDream.Sano88-Preeti--Ravjot-RavishingSaRunpree4ru-Aysha-.Jiya.lipshaa-SMay31--Hoor-Siddhi_--Doyel--viniva sharma-.Aphrodite.-bairiyaa.isskq-Rinki-aishhh.-Faiza-Meehak._Oishi_Sunshine Girl..-Jia-...JustaDream-Fatima-Batameez.AS..HeavenlyBliss.-Moni-..Cinderella...SaRuv..FlawlessSarun.

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
reserveddd :) i didn't come too soon did i? too bad if i did ;) 
but OMGGG REEENNZZZ Hug congratulations on #6, i love love LOVEEE the banner, and btw the dividers too ROFL the colours are superrr pretty :) and i haven't even read the whole thing.. BUT i did read myyy name on your insp list, means a LOT to me you know Embarrassed and i can sit down and explain if you want but i think you'd rather not Stern Smile i'll take a regularity vachan right here right now and promise to live by it Big smile LOL

LOVEYOUUU<333 and congratulations once again Hug

Edited by aishhh. - 06 June 2011 at 3:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.-Preeti-serendipity...-Jia-..

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Congratulations for the opening of 6th Shop Reeno!!! SmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Update:
 Freebies :)

KaSh 700 threads Celebration ROFL

Bade Acche lagte hai

Mera Naseeb
[if u dont watch it, ur missing the BEST thing in the world]
[came out crappy, sorry PSF-ians Embarrassed]

Demi Lovato

Shakib Al Hasan:

Sanaya - Barun:

Aamir-Preity [Dil chahta hai]

Anushka Sharma

Band Baja Baraat:

Dil toh Pagal hai
[these came out like Janvii Ermm :), so inspired by desigrl05]

Aishwarya Raai;

Iqbal - Pallavi:

Kareena Kapoor:

Katie Graham:

Lala :( :

PAYAL'S BDAY :D
[DONT USE]

Prem Mukti/KSG-tina

Sonam Kapoor:

Thats it, requests : soon! :D
if anyone;s in a hurry, do tell me :)

Comments are loved :)

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 06 June 2011 at 3:44am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

jen99ARCaskettFanpak.Gunjan.ScatteredCastlexAlishaxcutelove1111DulceAmorkoolchickBammySammy...Pwincess...BeautifulDream.ffkhanarun-deeps-Zaara-chahaat..moonstruck.--Divzfan--khajju-Preeti-Sano88-Ravjot--iPayal-aish_punkRavishingSaRunRaee_Salvatoreswetha10lipshaa-Seri--SMay31--Aysha-Siddhi_.Jiya.-Maha-ArushiBS--Doyel--viniva sharmabairiyaa.isskq-Rinki--.Aphrodite.--Faiza-epiphany.-Hoor-AS..-Fatima-.lostatsea.SunShine_A..-Jia-.._Oishi_Sunshine Girl.JustaDreamHeavenlyBliss.ruky786-Moni-ZoobiDoobi..Cinderella...SaRuv..FlawlessSarun.

--Divzfan--

IF-Rockerz

--Divzfan--

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Res!! Cool..

~Edited~

Congo for your 6th shop my kiddo! HugHug..i am so so lucky to get so many special friends here..Embarrassed..you all represent a lot to me and you know your importance in my life..Star..if there is no kiddo,there is no Nimbo as well..Wink..you are so talented re and i am very proud of you..Embarrassed..i love your creations and you know i am addicted to them..ROFL..keep it up sweets..muaah..<3

Love you lots,
Nimbo..

Edited by --Divzfan-- - 06 June 2011 at 4:30am

serendipity.

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I commented in previous gallApprove
so for this
Congoo on new oneParty

serendipity.

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
The update is beautiful Reeno, loved ur coloring and blending. Its so awesome yaar, Loved the Kash, BALH, IPKKND, Kareena and Iqbal-Pallavi one Dear!!! Keep up the grt work...

serendipity.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.