Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

OddiYulle

Goldie

OddiYulle

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

This Piece is about two special people. They aren't very close to me but they are two very special people. It isn't a love story, but a cute bond between two friends. It wasn't a normal friendship but still adorable. One was. Abnormal the other extraordinary. One had amnesia and one was a singer. They met one day here, in their glorious friendship days. Having fun with each other their bond surely got stronger. They exchanged their numbers and talked to each other long. Time just passed happily for them.talking, laughing and singing the went all. Calling them sisters wouldn't be wrong. But then some accident happened. The patients mom died. The singer tried consoling her.  She had been quite happy throughout, which her singer friend helped her. But she lost control over her brain. Her mom was her support, although her friend kept trying to keep her happy. But all to her sadness, her dad remarried. This was what, shot out. She lost control, she didn't know what to do. She went mad and the disease held her strongly. The singer still didn't leave her hand but the tortured went away. The singer kept waiting for her friend, while the rest didn't care. They both were inseperable , though they still had no met, not  known each other properly and lived in different parts of the country. They kept fighting for their freindship. The singer kept waiting, while the other kept trying to avoid her. Just as true love wins so does true friendship. She reached out towards the extended hand. And now are still best friends. The singer brought colours back to her life, To her dull life . When no one Was ready to even look at her , the singer lent her hand forward for friendship. There can be no cuter story than this , though I cannot explain the love between them.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzaMy_loveis_gonevalliyahMiracle_leocrazymayuriandrmaha-pearlyy---jiya--love.mayurartiFantasia.FragranceOfLovestuti123-RatiKliye-Iseemyownarea

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A short Piece on Friendship." in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazymayurian

IF-Dazzler

crazymayurian

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
cute

Edited by mahakmev - 06 June 2011 at 3:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OddiYulle

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AbhIyaViSu-

This Piece is about two special people. They aren't very close to me but they are two very special people. It isn't a love story, but a cute bond between two friends. It wasn't a normal friendship but still adorable. One was. Abnormal the other extraordinary. One had amnesia and one was a singer. They met one day here, in their glorious friendship days. Having fun with each other their bond surely got stronger. They exchanged their numbers and talked to each other long. Time just passed happily for them.talking, laughing and singing the went all. Calling them sisters wouldn't be wrong. But then some accident happened. The patients mom died. The singer tried consoling her.  She had been quite happy throughout, which her singer friend helped her. But she lost control over her brain. Her mom was her support, although her friend kept trying to keep her happy. But all to her sadness, her dad remarried. This was what, shot out. She lost control, she didn't know what to do. She went mad and the disease held her strongly. The singer still didn't leave her hand but the tortured went away. The singer kept waiting for her friend, while the rest didn't care. They both were inseperable , though they still had no met, not  known each other properly and lived in different parts of the country. They kept fighting for their freindship. The singer kept waiting, while the other kept trying to avoid her. Just as true love wins so does true friendship. She reached out towards the extended hand. And now are still best friends. The singer brought colours back to her life, To her dull life . When no one Was ready to even look at her , the singer lent her hand forward for friendship. There can be no cuter story than this , though I cannot explain the love between them.

No way! You simply can't expect me to even comment on this...you just made me cry. And singer? No way!!!

WHAT? Her dad remarried? How could he!!!? So, that's why when the singer called...some lady answered and said 'She doesn't lives here anymore!"

And yeah, like the PM said...She surely is the girl, who loves sunset...

You know what? You gave me an idea...a literal idea to make me write...write on this topic...i have no words to describe what i am feeling right now...simply no words...

and i guess, the singer was not the good-one...the stupid, fun-loving, cute girl did everything...she brought colours in the singer's life...

Iska reply, i am gonna give in my style...

- You-know-me

OddiYulle

love.mayurarti

IF-Rockerz

love.mayurarti

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
beautiful
lovely

OddiYulle

-RatiKliye-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RatiKliye-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
tashu what a cute piece cutiepieHug

OddiYulle

OddiYulle

Goldie

OddiYulle

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys For Liking itt :)
tanya.dsouzavaliyah27Miracle_leomahakmevlove.mayurartiFantasia....Mahak...stuti123myownarea-ArtiKliye-

OddiYulle

Goldie

OddiYulle

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahakmev

cute
Thank you So much for commenting, and for reading this

Natasha

OddiYulle

Goldie

OddiYulle

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mahak...

Originally posted by -AbhIyaViSu-

No way! You simply can't expect me to even comment on this...you just made me cry. And singer? No way!!!

WHAT? Her dad remarried? How could he!!!? So, that's why when the singer called...some lady answered and said 'She doesn't lives here anymore!"

And yeah, like the PM said...She surely is the girl, who loves sunset...

You know what? You gave me an idea...a literal idea to make me write...write on this topic...i have no words to describe what i am feeling right now...simply no words...

and i guess, the singer was not the good-one...the stupid, fun-loving, cute girl did everything...she brought colours in the singer's life...

Iska reply, i am gonna give in my style...

- You-know-me

I know Im not a good writer. Maybe My sister was a better one. But I do surely know How to touch hearts (I guess so )Yes .See You did comment. I knew it. Haha. Maybe the lady was her step mother. Yea :(  uncle remarried. Aah that was Priyals idea. For sunsets. Frankly. I hate sunsets. It indicates end you see.I gave you an idea. cool. do write and Pm me. aww. you are too cute.

Natasha

FragranceOfLove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top