Chat Clubs

Badmaash Company - It's a Good Girls' Adda ;) #1 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 70

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fragrance--

Originally posted by Suvi7884

social matlab?
really? LOL I cant do that because I remember the story off by heart and then after the first few pages all of it comes back to meLOL and then I cant read further because I cant read a story without suspenseLOL 

social means that have social stuff,

one i read is of " varsha adalja", she is a gujrati autor, her novel saat pagla akash ma" was amazing , it's a story of a woman who does activity what she wanted to do in a younger age but couldn't as she got married.
oh oohk I read books like that,,,all jean sasson is social issues...so is silent raga sort of...that book u said, sounds intereting...would there be an english copy?LOL mujhe hindi padni nahi aati, gujarati kaise padoongi?LOL I love reading jodi picoult ki books...and I am in love with aspergers syndromeLOL
Hey AnksyyHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Badmaash Company - It's a Good Girls' Adda ;) #1 (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

i went to my old college today...after 6 damn yrsTongue was feeln very much nostalgicDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Originally posted by -Anks-

jus one hour back i came home! aaj bahut saara kaam thaGeek
mera bhi thaTongue

-Anks-

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

i went to my old college today...after 6 damn yrsTongue was feeln very much nostalgicDisapprove
awwieEmbarrassed

-Anks-

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

social matlab?
really? LOL I cant do that because I remember the story off by heart and then after the first few pages all of it comes back to meLOL and then I cant read further because I cant read a story without suspenseLOL 

social means that have social stuff,

one i read is of " varsha adalja", she is a gujrati autor, her novel saat pagla akash ma" was amazing , it's a story of a woman who does activity what she wanted to do in a younger age but couldn't as she got married.
oh oohk I read books like that,,,all jean sasson is social issues...so is silent raga sort of...that book u said, sounds intereting...would there be an english copy?LOL mujhe hindi padni nahi aati, gujarati kaise padoongi?LOL I love reading jodi picoult ki books...and I am in love with aspergers syndromeLOL
Hey AnksyyHug

no doubt about it, you will like it it's like conflit between her and her family, her family says that doing such things at this age is not good, and the lady says i have given you my youth, to take care of husband ,children and family and now i'll do what i wish , and left home. that 's why name
is like that" saat pagla akash ma"sven steps in sky means freedom from bond of marriageTongue

Prinsesse.Suvi

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

great...you gone for inquiryTongue

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Have u guys read the novel..."Wuthering Heights" by Emile Bronte..?

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Hey AnksyyHug

no doubt about it, you will like it it's like conflit between her and her family, her family says that doing such things at this age is not good, and the lady says i have given you my youth, to take care of husband ,children and family and now i'll do what i wish , and left home. that 's why name
is like that" saat pagla akash ma"sven steps in sky means freedom from bond of marriageTongue
hmm sounds interesting
I read a book called Marrying Ameera...I guess its meant for my age peopleLOL...about a paki girl who is sent to pakistan for her cousins shaadi but she finds out its her own

Post Reply New Post

Go to top