Chat Clubs

Badmaash Company - It's a Good Girls' Adda ;) #1 (Page 69)

Post Reply New Post

Page 69 of 70

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
u knw what...today ppl from SNS forum simply started attacking ipkknd forum! as their gopi bahu left..nw they want out show to get shutLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Badmaash Company - It's a Good Girls' Adda ;) #1 (Page 69)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Ur welcome yaaron..!Hug

Rangmunch Tv Website wale r one group who cover tv news.. n thankfully they hav given wonderful news / reviews on NBT.. and video's of Kunal - Aakanksha till date..!Embarrassed This is one such tv people who sensible and genuine Q'sApprove what every viewer feels like asking.. aftr watchinh NBT episodes..!Clap

Tellychakkar and Tellybuzz interview's on Kunal - Aakanksha / Mohan-Megha is ok,Smile

Unlike Tellytedka interviewsAngry.. where the interview's voice is so jarringDead n no good hindi / english they speakPinch. n Q's asked to them is way too rubbish..WackoSleepy

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
ya i have heard about rangmunch, but never visited their site,

and gopi left, where, koki ne ghar se nikaldiya kya but why Shocked and why they are attacking ipkknd forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Anks-

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Any one has review of shangai, the film was based on mumbai's largest slum dharavi

muje dekhani hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Anks-

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fragrance--

ya i have heard about rangmunch, but never visited their site,

and gopi left, where, koki ne ghar se nikaldiya kya but why Shocked and why they are attacking ipkknd forum

even i've heard of it..but neva gt a chance to check it out! and gopi left means...the actress gia manek was thrown out of the show as she took up JDJ of colors! and god knws why they are attacking ipkkndConfused may bcoz they are unhappy as our star cast is still safeTongue

Edited by -Anks- - 09 June 2012 at 12:35pm

-Swetha-

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anks-

u knw what...today ppl from SNS forum simply started attacking ipkknd forum! as their gopi bahu left..nw they want out show to get shutLOL
Gopi ROFLROFL I like the new one... She done more in one episode than Gia ever managed ROFL She went outside the house! And Spoke to the neighbours! ROFL

Vodka Bahu I think is decent but as usual replacement blah blah ROFL But she done more than Gia ever did as Gopi, ROFL This Gopi went outside the house, mingled with neighbours and is pregnant ROFL All in the span of two episodes! ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL She is a bit stressed at the moment she got to tell Ahem they had a C Night ROFLROFLROFL As he doesn't remember! 

^^^^ This is y those SNS forum ppl hav gome mad..Sleepy

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fragrance--

Any one has review of shangai, the film was based on mumbai's largest slum dharavi

muje dekhani hai

mujhe bhiApprove

-Swetha-

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Originally posted by -Anks-

Gopi ROFLROFL I like the new one... She done more in one episode than Gia ever managed ROFL She went outside the house! And Spoke to the neighbours! ROFL

Vodka Bahu I think is decent but as usual replacement blah blah ROFL But she done more than Gia ever did as Gopi, ROFL This Gopi went outside the house, mingled with neighbours and is pregnant ROFL All in the span of two episodes! ROFL

ROFL She is a bit stressed at the moment she got to tell Ahem they had a C Night ROFLROFLROFL As he doesn't remember! 

^^^^ This is y those SNS forum ppl hav gome mad..Sleepy

Sweetu..u hv jus cracked me up wid ur postROFLROFLROFL this new gopi is indeed a smartyTongue and she managed to get knocked-up alsoShocked ahem ki toh lag gayi samjhoLOL

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top