Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

I like playing negative roles 

Says actress Shraddha Musale in an interview with Ahmedabad Times 

Amrita Mulchandani 

With curly locks and a million dollar smile,actress Shraddha Musale comes across as a headturner wherever she goes.This Amdavadi girl has made her own mark with her acting abilities on small screen.Shraddha has done shows like Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki,Miley Jab Hum Tum,Love U Zindagi and CID.The actress also acted in the film All the Best.
The actress,who started off as a model has experimented with various fields taking from Hindi theatre to TV shows and films.And it is this versatility that keeps her going.The actress is currently doing the show Shobha Somnath Ki.Shraddha,who plays the character of Bhairavi in the show,says,I wanted to do a historical show like this as it is different and something that I havent done in the past.I am playing a grey character and I love playing negative roles.As an actor this role is quiet challenging.And it feels great to be working along with so many senior actors.I am getting to learn a lot from them. 
Shraddha,whose co-star in the show is Sadashiv Amrapurkar,says,I share screen space with Sadashivji and it is a blessing to work with an actor like him.He is a senior actor while I am hardly few years old in the industry I consider myself lucky that I am getting to work with him, says Shraddha.
Shraddha,who is quite selective about the roles she takes up,feels that today TV is no more about looks and glamor.On the script of the show,the actress says,We dont regularly speak the kind of language that is used in this show.I am working on the dialect as it is very different from what we speak today. 
Shraddha is also seen in the TV show CID.Working on two shows simultaneously is not that tough at all,according to her.I think I can manage doing two shows simultaneously.But I will have to miss my shootings for some episodes.I share a close rapport with all my co-actors off the screen, she shares.Shraddha says that she is not a workaholic and I cant work 30 days round the clock.
Not just the small screen,the actress has also got lucky with some films.I got into films by chance.I dont crave for lead roles but I look forward to playing meaningful roles, she shares.
Shraddha confesses that she was apprehensive about acting initially.I didnt want to limit myself only to modelling.But I didnt know I could act till I gave acting a try, says the actress.
Quiz this sultry beauty as to how does she maintain her hourglass figure and pat comes the answer,Credit goes to my family genes.I dont have to work hard on my body.I dont diet or hit the gym regularly.Rather there was a time when I wanted to put on weight.I maintain myself by eating every two hours and doing a mix of physical activities.But I need company while I do workouts.I am focusing now to build my stamina, she says.
In real life,Shraddha tries and keeps a balance between work and spending time with parents and friends.And that is what keeps her happy.I am a great support to all my friends.My close friends are not from the industry.I am an open person and I share everything with my mom, she says.
Talking about her hometown,she says,I keep coming to Ahmedabad frequently.I miss it a lot and my family being in Ahmedabad,I come to visit them regularly. She signs off.

Shraddha Musale 

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Superomashahin_saDemonStarHasini_smiledayakhtarSaadritasunnyp1414anonymous7Aditi_97visromDivAniTanniArRoGaNT-CHINTs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: I like playing negative roles-Shraddha" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anonymous7

IF-Rockerz

anonymous7

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Umm... she looks quite beautiful in this pic...

but ... Million Dollar Smile???? ConfusedConfused

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Really, Million Dollar Smile isn't visible.Ouch

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
reading the title , i suppose that Dr. T is going to turn negative... on my way to this thread i was thinking how she might be framed up and later end up with the show LOL

sorry if i annoyed anyone 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hasini_smileSaadritamallikaBaluastonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

reading the title , i suppose that Dr. T is going to turn negative... on my way to this thread i was thinking how she might be framed up and later end up with the show LOL

sorry if i annoyed anyone 

Haha Twinkle.. Even i was thinking the same...  i was like...
"Ohh no another series" Ouch 
"But its ok.. anything to finish of the Abhi sir - Tji scenes" Tongue

NOM to Shraddha Fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBalu

ArRoGaNT-CHINTs

IF-Sizzlerz

ArRoGaNT-CHINTs

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
she looks quite beautiful in this pic..

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Am absolutely ready to bear any series for the purpose 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBaluSaadrita

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I don't think that any other series is going to be made for that. Dr. Tarika will also leave the show, like Kaveri and Lavanya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top