Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

All fanfics which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

Hey everyone, well no one knows me here, so i introduce u, i am ayesha, a member in sns forum. I write ff/os/ss and make vms. Do let me know if i should continue on.

As we know the drama is about a star-crossed love story presenting an interesting contrast of personalities entwined in a relationship swinging between love & hate. Khushi and Arnav have diametrically opposite ideologies. If Khushi believes in means, Arnav believes only in ends. Khushi's relationships are the most important to her, whereas Arnav believes all people come with a price and can be manipulated for one's benefit..i shall make a start of my ff from the point where they are the opposite and how they meet. Enjoy.

Part 1

Khushi is an 18 year old from Uttar Pradesh who stands for what she believes in and never lets go off her family values which they gave her. She is a student in college studying and is a bright girl. 

Aarav is a 28 year old self made, ruthless who believes in everything which can be brought into the world including love. 

He has no consideration for relationships  & manipulating people as pawns to achieve his ambitions.

Khushi is at college revising hard for her exam which is in an hour time. Her friends, Molly and sully are annoying her as she is panicking a lot as she is scared.

An hour passes by they are sitting in the exam hall and focusing on the paper and writing whatever they can remember. 

Meanwhile at home Payal who is Khushi sister, Garima and Shashi Gupta who are her parents are worried as how will she be sitting her exams as she panics a lot.

Shashi had belief in himself as his daughter won't let him down any cost and will pass the exam Economics which she is sitting.

Shashi Gupta runs a sweet shop in a lower middle class area of Lucknow. A man of modest and honest means, he has belived that "ties of the heart are stronger than ties of blood". 

Payal is his real daughter from his first marriage, and Khushi was brought in as an orphan by Garima. Nevertheless, he has never treated Khushi any different from Payal. Both his daughters are the apples of his eye.

Payal marriage breaks as the people who came to see her asked for dowry but Khushi stood against it and Payal stood with her.

Back at college, Khushi has finished her paper and sitting in the canteen drinking coffee and thinking about the future of her elder sister. They loved each other more that real sisters which they weren't. 

Khushi thought of how find her a man who will love her more than his life and will not ask for dowry. She spills the coffee on her and goes to the washroom. 

Payal calls her and tells her another alliance has come for her and told her to come quickly and Khushi simply agrees.

Payal is scared as she doesn't want to get married yet as she still in her last year in university getting her degree but her father Shashi is in eager to get her married as it said you should not keep daughter in the house for long in pihar. 

Shashi follows what the rules has passed to him and which he passed to his daughters. 

The family who came to see Payal arrives at home and Khushi is late.

Khushi arrives home and sees that the family is asking for dowry again and she is annoyed.

-----------------

What will happen? Will Khushi break the alliance due to dowry?

Find out soon. Sorry its a bit short. Gradually when the story goes on i will make it longer.

- Do hit the like button and let me know how it was so that i can continue on and do comment-

Edited by ayesha_78 - 25 December 2011 at 3:54pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

*nadia*AngelsLuvMesimron...laila889lakshmi.sreeswati2011kwkhan18Lavender6666aratipgurukhushns2095Suman786Happy_Khushishalinikanagucurry-sistahSuper.womanTinkJiaDEE2803MoNaYaRoXtanya.dsouzaipkknd_gbdfanhasheyBhavz21_ArShielena01ramya90parul-fan--Preeti--VampgirlDimz13karisma-sia-mirnaliniDaninaqueenofhearts01cpervaizprincess14monkeydog18angelirebelliSanliciousFebruaryFlower-veena.shona-SweetRozie123--softyy--iqbals4everheaven princesssharneil92sandyukshilparoxxnizrythshypersonRiyaa_devishreeushankitvcJennyAvnimeenalumaFallen StarshruthiRmrk-1Water..VanishingDreamSofnaloveaboveall....Natasha...Shafoo--Nargis--.Saraa.Soulmate_Sanasiva2901ANJ4Isee.Dulcet.SajnaVe.-Eris-chavvi16dumas.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "- FF- Ishq hua -pt 7 pg 20 last chapter 25/12" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Reserved 

Edited *
Im loving this Khushi ! hope the khushi in the show is strong too !! 
please do continue

Edited by -AdiYalicious- - 05 June 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

shyperson

IF-Dazzler

shyperson

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Wow really interasting do continue Smile

Tarantallegra

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
OMG. In love already.
Khushi sounds really level-minded. I like her character.

Please continue.

<3 Sabi. :)

Tarantallegra

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Edited moi post :)

swati2011

.VanishingDream