Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

chaturvedi parivar treats malthi better.

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
pashu ,pitaji allows malthi to talk,even she questions then also they don't shout.but same privilege not allowed to tosty.

they listen to her because she is badi bahu so she has more rights??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

agniihin_sasuresh555wadi..dollbholabear

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
ph please! dadaji allowed malti to talk so chedi agreed... nothing else!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

ph please! dadaji allowed malti to talk so chedi agreed... nothing else!

even in case of tosty ,dadaji asked to hear ,still they are rude.

and they are rude to tosty just because she met malthi.

surprisingly  when real malthi comes they are not rude.even pashu anger some what reduced in case of malthi.

do you remember how pashu  talked with tosty on her birth day??why same attitude not shown in case of malthi??

why this difference between tosty and malthi??/
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
they're fighting a case with her so it can be used against them.. also since toasty has already defended herself sayign that she iddn't know it was malti bhabhi she was meeting, there is a confusion in their hearts and they needed to clear it up.. i know they don't agree that confusion is there but u no it is present. 

pashu was silenced by chedi but his anger did not reduce...  he yelled at toasty because he felt his trust was broken.. the same trust which he was regaining after so long...   also nobody shut him up.. remember at her birthday only gyaan stood up for her, not dadaji or chedi but here both said let her speak because both have seen the consequences of not premitting on to talk in their own defense.

this is how i see it as i try to understand both people.. don't get me wrong.. i dislike chaturs and malti with a burning passion, especially after the birthday episode but think about it with a cool mind and you will see that what I am saying is not wrong...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123kamalvik rocksbholabear

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
when toasty was trying to talk, they all were worked up, all were hot and angry and thus noone was allowed to speak. 

now things have calmed down. 
and another thing

pashu just disowned his brother just minutes before,  they probably feel even if she talks, she cant do more damage than its already been done.
so they have nothing to loose. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdvik rockshamzanuhabrainychild92

-Preeti- IF-Veteran Member
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
i think Toasty too was given a ahcnce to talk. Just that this time things got worse bcoz it was related to Malti. Had it been anything else am sure these ppl wudnt have behaved such
-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
They allowed Malti to talk, because Malti knows how to assert herself and make people listen. Toasty despite her education and being a Mumbai girl, lacks that skill. She does not know how to speak firmly to anyone. The only person she is firm with is her mother.

Even with Gyan and Prachin, she is not firm, she simply keeps cajoling them all the time and pleading with them to listen to her. Malti had no problems telling Ved to not disturb her with untimely demands. When has Toasty done that? So why will the Chaturvedi's give time to Toasty to talk, when she has never asked for it before.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

123kamalsimplendranilMehr-ksuresh555

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index