Fan Fictions

FF M&G"KHOOBSOORAT HAI ZINDAGI" pt24@120 31/1/2013 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 127

mitzi11

IF-Sizzlerz

mitzi11

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
wow so handa & khurana
bestfriends
oh dadi got shock of her life
mohinder was kind man
they dadi describe in her inner
talk
cant wait to know what happen
to him
its ur story dear
if want yu can disclose
or else wait dont mind
the suspense
poor geet all alone
destiny brought her in KM
awesome part
love it
waiting next part
thanks 4 pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love4all

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF M&G"KHOOBSOORAT HAI ZINDAGI" pt24@120 31/1/2013 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
awesome part.
loved it.
 continue soon.

love4all

keenu_kk

IF-Sizzlerz

keenu_kk

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
suspension is gud...
but we want to know about the apst
equally

love4all

teju2292

Goldie

teju2292

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
wow...awesome dear...
i like u to revel geet's past and show maan's reaction
but dont change ur story for u and continue as u think dear

love4all

_BlackPearl_

IF-Stunnerz

_BlackPearl_

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
loved it

love4all

seemamary

IF-Sizzlerz

seemamary

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Loved it, its very interesting i want maan to meet geet and then you can open the suspense of mohonder's death. plsss update soon.

love4all

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

lovely part... update soon... be short for geet past ...

love4all

love4all

IF-Dazzler

love4all

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
                                         "KHOOBSOORAT HAI ZINDAGI"

PART 3

He gave a great help to maan when he took over KC just like a father . He is beside him when ever he needed any help he never look at his work when ever they call him any time he is there but what is this how can it hapend how will maan react. She decide not to tell maan ... first she want to know whole truth so she wait for geet get up

<3 - <3 - <3

its 11:00am maan phone ringing he lazily open his eyes and attend call its from office to remind him he has a meeting at 12:30 ... he got up and get ready for office. he come out from room his eyes fell on door next to his room he unwillingly go in to the room he see geet is sleeping peacefully trail of dry tears on her cheeks he stood there not able to move his graze. he turn to leave with a promise that when he come back he have to know about her what is her pain why she is scared last night what happend to her. he dont know but he want to ease her pain he shook his head move to the stair he asked nakul about daadi maa

nakul - sir daadi maa apny room mn araam kr rahi hn or unhun kehaa k koi unko disturb na kary 

maan - theek he nakul daadi maa se keh dena k mn meeting k liye jaa raha hun lunch bahir hi karun ga lakin sham ko juldi any ki koshish karun ga 
            with that he leaves for office

after some time geet got up nakul tell daadi maa about geet daadi come with servant who has some shoping bag in his hand she tell him keep the shoping bag and leave 

kesi hn app bety ye kuch dress hum ne mangwaye hn app k liye app fresh ho jaye phir hum khana lagwaty hn app k liye 

nahi daadi maa mujhy bhook nahi he 

theek he bety lakin jaye pehly fresh ho jaye phir baatein krty hn 

ji daadi maa she said in low voice and leave for shower 

she come back in room looking much batter then morning daadi maa set on bed she come and keep her head in daadi maa's lap daadi maa start stroking her hair very lightly and waiting for her speak 

geet - daadi maa ek week pehly Papa ji ne mujhy phone kiya k uncle ko heart attack huwa he to mn HP a jaun jub mn Hawaily puhnchi to Papa ji ne kehaa k ancl ki wish he k meri or arjun ki mangni ho jaye or phir next week shaadi mn ne uncl ki condition dekhty huwy Papa ji ko haan kr di humari mangni ho gai to phir Papa ji ko pta chala k arjun ka kisi or larki k saath b koi relation he jub unhun ne sub pta krwaya to ye sub such nikla Papa ji bohat ghusa mn thy wo choti hawaily gaye thy uncl ji se baat krny wahaan per unko pta chala k uncle bilkul theek hn wo ye sub natak kr rahy thy sirf jaidad k liye or jub meri shadi arjun se ho jaye gi to they kill me as DADA JI ki wile k acourding 22saal ki age pehly jiss se meri shaadi hogi wo after me meri saari propty uss ki ho jaye gi or after 22 wo meri desision ho ga k mn apni propty kis k naam transfer krti hun uss se pehly mn apni propty kisi k naam b transfer nahi kr sakti ya to meri shadi ho jaye ya phir after 22yeara k baad so they plain all this lakin Papa ji ne unki saari baatein sun li or jub Papa ji wahaan se wapiss lotny lagy to unhun ne dekh liya or her voice crack she again start crying daadi hug her tight and let her pain out after sometime she stop crying daadi wipe her tears  

to bety phir ap ne police mn report kio nahi krwai ap ne koi action to lena tha na 

daadi jub Papa ji ko unhun ne goli mari to meri cheekh nikal gai  and they also caught me and lock in a dark room mujhy nahi pta unhun ne baaki sub ko Papa ji or mery baary kya btaya he after after 2 days uncle come and say k next day is my wedding lakin uss se pehly kaka or nimi ne mujhy wahaan se nikala or yahaan dehlli chor gaye they give me a adress jo maa ne diya tha kaka ko maa abi uder hi hn and i know they cant harm maa so mujhy abi 6 month wait krna he tab mn maa ko wahaan se nikaal sakti hun and also i send them behind bars with proofs 

lakin bety 6 month ka wait kio krna he mn maan ko btaati hun and i know he will not spare them they have to pay what they did hum abi maan ko phone krty hn  

nahi daadi maa please app ne promise kiya tha k app kisi ko nahi btaye gi and its my war jo mujhy akely hi larni he or mujhy pta he maan k ghusy ka Papa ji told me lakin abi agr unlogo pta chala k mn app k paas hun to they also harm u so i cant risk any one life with me i lost much but not anymore but bety daadi maan apko Papa ji ki qasam ap kisi ko kuch nahi btaye gi k mn kon hun kis ki beti hun nothing please daadi maa she said in pleading voice daadi look at her helplessly what she can do after this qasam that she give her 

Mn b kisi ko nahi btaun ga lakin ek shart pe 

a strin voice caught their attention both look at door with a confuse face geet look at daadi maa with questuning look 

ary vicky app kab aye vicky come in with a sweet smile geet ye hn vicky maan se choty hn Mohinder ne btaya ho ga daadi maa said last some word with heavy voice wiping her tears 

daadi maa bohat bhook lagi he app khana lagwayein gi please baki ka introduction mn khud krwa lun ga he said in a pleading voice and wink at daadi to tell her not to worry now daadi smile left the room knowing that now vicky can change geet mood he has that ability maan jitna chup chup rehty hn vicky utna he bolny wala full of fun larka hai he definatly keep geet happy 

hello i am vicky khurana and u geet handa right 
  he said with a smile forward his hand 
  yes right geet said and shake hand 

or wesy tumhari shart kya he she asked crusuily 

hmmm ... well apko meri didi bannana pary ga sub se best wali didi ok 

or best wali  didi bannany k liye mujhy kya krna ho ga 

ummm... meri baat mannani hogi 
  mujhy study mn help krni ho gi
  daadi or bro ki dant se bachaana ho ga 
  mery nakhry uthany hun gy 
  or mery liye achi si girl friend doondni ho gi 
  or mery mischief plan mn mera saath dna ho ga
  or mery liye mery fav khany b bnanny hun gy 
  ok bss itni si shart he 

he said in a cute voice with a puppy face geet could not help on her smile with his cute demands 

well baaki sub to theek he lakin ye daadi or bro (seher confuse geet ka b bro oh noShockedse bachany wali baat thori muchkil agr mn b tumhary saath kabhi phass gai to 

ary nahi na esy thori ho ga mujhy pta he daadi apki kuch nahi kahein gi so deal is done he said with a cheery voice 

Done geet said and vicky hug her a sweet brother & sister hug geet feel comfortable she hug her back with tears vicky feel her tears he broke hug and wipe her tear 

or haan no more tears na or didi app jahaan b jao apki her war mn app mujhy apny saath hi pao gi like a best brother i am with u 

Geet hug him tight start crying let her all pain out a uncontrolable pain vicky let her cry to ease her pain 

didi u know when u cry ur a 2nd beautiful girl in the world and when u smile ur the most beautiful girl so i want my didi most beautiful not 2nd he said in a complaining tone Geet smile with a teary eyes he wips her tears 

didi khana khany chaly bohat bhook lagi he 
nahi vicky tum jao mera man nahi he
  theek he phir mn b nahi jaun ga chahy kitni bhook kio na lagi ho with that he set on bed with a baby face geet look at him he look her in corner of his eyes 

chalo chalty hn 

he jump from bed both come down dadi look at geet and feel good they did their lunch silently only vicky who say some thing now and then after lunch vicky took geet with him to show her KM 

<3 - <3 - <3 

later in the evening maan come back from office he straight go in geet's room but room is empty he got worried "kehein wo chali to nahi gai" he feel restless without change he goes to daadi maa's room to ask her about geet he greeted daadi and set on bed not know how to ask her about geet 

ummm wo daadi wo larki k baary mn kuch pta chala, kon he wo or kehaan se ai thi, or ab kehaan kuch btaya uss ne, app ne uss se kuch puch k nahi, kya naam he uss ka, 

He ask so many question in one go daadi now little scared if maan got against to geet staying here then what will she do she cant tell him truth 

wo maan bety hum ne ki he uss se baat uska naam geet he uska iss duniya mn koi nahi wo akeli he bechari to hum ne socha k ab hum b borry ho gaye hn pury ghar ki sahi take care nahi hoti to hum ne uss ko job di he caretaker ki hum ne socha itni pyaari bachi he akely kehaan jaye gi dekhny mn b kaafi sumjhdar lagti he or itni pyaari b he. 

daadi trying to convince maan she dont know his heart also want this 

theek he daadi mn apny room mn ja raha hun coffee bejh den

nakul bring his coffee its tast diffrent he but he like it 

Dinner time Maan come down and set on his chair all food smell is too good. His eyes caught a view geet from kitchen with tray abd she start surve everyone Maan's eyes forget too blink she is looks like a fairy who come on earth just for him Daadi caught his gaze on geet. geet feel little uncomfortable she excuse her self and goes to kitchen. Daadi put her hand on his and lean towards him 

maan bety geet kitchen mn chali gai he ab to goorna band kijiye she said with 
teasing smile Maan turn pink in embarrassment he lowerd his gaze and start eating 

prcap :- geet has 2 boyfriend LOL
               Maan shockedShocked

HI GUYS THERE IS 3RD PART PLEASE DO COMMENT AND LIKE PLEASE Smile

Hi guys if someone wants PM so please send mn buddy request or add in ur buddy list i will PM u byeSmile

Edited by seharf - 11 June 2011 at 1:43am

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nams4thahupsruthidpurvasunitasth1Whitepigeonfatiya52110Paingelshalinikanagubhakbhartifansaragulwifeymans22angeeshthendral_111mansijani21diyachillsana.saba7jeyanthi123preetymaaneetannbellmamatha.piyushi9290860623drashtiMyAnGeLfairyland_1234teju2292khushboo22mounacutySrabon_Dharam-g19nan_10shabnam22amalu123dmg_roks_antaracute-alymayurmaaneet-acacia-puthmoonlight2630cyum321ninavineethuMGdrmahagangesegbjssoodallibrRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelMunaMeet22kiran_ratinehakapoor7ritzy09maaneetmaahi-Veritaserum-krati5mrk-1sanu3108Water.wajiha-1smallvillekomlikashruti_luvs_mskmaaniqranahtani88mitzi11kooliiosweet scorpio-afsha-janu_2006swetha10monikasethpop77Shalveseemamary--Ratna--Ash1991shah10maanseemillie_maaneetpreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5Little_Mermaid.rs12345_BlackPearl_IsleOfCapriNeelambari..abinash079dobrevagasmsspvdKrishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top