Fan Fictions

FF M&G"KHOOBSOORAT HAI ZINDAGI" pt24@120 31/1/2013 (Page 115)

Post Reply New Post

Page 115 of 127

sweet scorpio

IF-Sizzlerz

sweet scorpio

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
awesomeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love4all

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF M&G"KHOOBSOORAT HAI ZINDAGI" pt24@120 31/1/2013 (Page 115)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love4all

IF-Dazzler

love4all

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

" updating "   

spvd

love4all

IF-Dazzler

love4all

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

" Part 23 "    

( First thanks to eza " 
Eza_analyst "who made this beautiful banner for me . Thanks to bol nahi sakiti so Love u a lot Smile . Its first ever banner for my first ever FF . Lots of love for eza Heart  ) 

( Great thanks for ritzy " ritzy09 " for givinhg me this idea with a tight hug Hug. I this update main idea to manofy geet is ritzy di's idea and i try not to change it much . It is same like Ritzy di told me . Sorry for late update / Lots of Love for RITZY Heart ) 

Geet gasp in shock when she see her family pics playing on big projector where she is in her papa ji's arms and her maa standing beside them . Next is her pic licking ice cream with naughty glint in her eyes in next pic she is showing tongue sitting in her maa's lap . Then a pics With her Maa , Papa ji Her Daarji where she is sitting in her daarji's lap like a princess . Tears start running down to her cheeks thinking about her family  and her feet start moving on there own accord . There is some pics she is watching first time in that pics there is another family is standing with a cute little boy . Now she know who are they its maan's family all faces showing happiness contentment . Then pics change and her pics with daadi , vicky and maan . With each pic geet's expression sometime a frown adore her face making more beautiful then cute pout to smile . But suddenly geet's cheek burn with heat of blood that rush on her face turning her chubby cheeks in red shade . She finding a way to hide herself . Maan's condition in not less then geet because of the photo that stop on big projector . Its a photo of maan n geet where maan First time kiss geet on her cheek . And that a moment how can vicky leave so his Kodak save the beautiful scene for ever . Maan glare at vicky who hide behind daadi gigling along with daadi . 

All three are hiding behind curtains in conference  room . To watch geet's expressions . The projecter idea is vicky's so maan gave him all the responsibility to collect photos and vicky's devil mind how can leave a chance to tease them again . So he intentionally kept that pic at the end to give shock all including daadi . Who think her grand son maan is very innocent and can't do anything . He eyed daadi saying see what is going on . He kept daadi on his side for damge control that he know he needed most . 

Geet turn her back towards projector and try to run from there to hide her terribly blushing face . When a voice stop her in her track "    not only from today, but you are part of my life since the day you were born. It may have taken time for me to recognise it but now when I know, I want to give that name to our relationship which it deserves. Will you give me and my family that hapiness which only resides in your hands.   " ( These line only belong to Ritzy di no credit of mine . I did not change a single word of this paragraph . Its only belong to Ritzy di )      

With that lights were on and there is standing three Maan , Daadi and vicky . With a smile on their lips a plead a reaquest and lots of love and hope in their ayes . waiting for geet's answer . Although they know the answer but the little excitement and fear also there . 

Geet is standing there like a statue in shock . First that picture then maan's words that still ringing in her ear making her heart beat out of control and add to her misery Daadi maa standing here at the time when she want to hide even from her own reflection in shyness . Now she is not even thinking to face maan and here all three are standing . Geet run and hide herself in daadi's embrace trying to hide from teasing eyes of maan . Who is enjoying geet's plight once again . 

Daadi call the two boys for a group hug that they obligate happily smiling at seeing a happy future a head with lots of love and happiness .

@ - @ - @ - @     

After the hug vicky held geet's hand saying "  chalo di i have to talk to you a lot come daadi we should leave maan bhai for his work hai na " vicky said eyeing maan naughtily he know now maan want to be with geet but no not now . Maan glare vicky with big eyes threatening him and held geet's other hand . " Jo geet is not going anywhere she have to work with me " Maan said pulling geet to himself . Poor geet look at two boys who are pulling her to themselves like a toy geet make baby face to daadi asking for help who is enjoying the scene . 

Giving  sympathy to geet's condition daadi speak " Maan vicky leave geet she is not a toy or geet beta app ao mery saath " Oh daadi just took maan's last hope for statying with geet all time . He defeatedly left geet's hand . Vicky have a wide grin o his face Oh He want dance but seeing maan's glare he control himself don't want to be on bed for next few days . Vicky lower his head to hide his big smile and leave conference room followed by daadi and a sad geet . Before leaving conference room she glance back at maan who is longingly looking at her with cute baby face . 

All come out in corridor vicky is jumping in happiness . He made so many plane to celebrate first happiness of his lovely bro and di . Daadi look back at geet who is walking like someone give her a big punishment . She is making baby face and looking back once in a while . Daadi smile at her innocent DIL who want to stay back but cant voice it out . Daadi stop in her way and geet who is looking back all the while bumped in daadi . Startle geet looked at daadi she step back fumbling " wo maan ... nahi mera matlab hai app " geet is fighting with words . when daadi kept hand on her cheek lovingly said " Geet app maan k pass jaye he may need you there " on that geet give her shy smile turning red but poor vicky abruptly speak " But daadi " but daadi's glare make him shut on time . Geet bety app jaye nahi ajj office staff ki khair nahi Daadi said with a wink and geet almost run back to her maan . 

@ - @- @ - @    

Geet come running back and ask adi about maan who is coming down with a long face . Adi told her he is still in conference room with very bad mood . Geet shoot a quick prayer and open conference room door only to hear maan's angered voice " I told everyone not to disturb me cant you people listen " Maan's anger rose ten fold when he hear the person come inside and close the door . Maan who is facing his towards the door turn to yell at the person who try go against his words but his tongue got tied with the shock seeing geet here smiling at him . For a second he did not trust on his eyes is this real . Is really geet back . He pull geet to himself only to crush her in his tight embrace . 

Hi heart is beating so fast in joy having geet back Oh how much he wanted to hold her that time when she hug geet accepting his request . But then daadi and vickyAngry take her with them and he left only frustrated . He want to asked daadi why can't he kept geet with him . But who have the guts to ask daadi so he left alone  . From morning he want to spent time with geet but her anger did not let him come near her .

Maan hug geet tightly hiding his face in crook of neck inhaling her aroma making his nerves relax . loosing himself in her cent that always drive him crazy . Maan's hand sread on her small back pulling her more to him . Geet who lost herself in him the moment he  hug her . Geet moan softly feeling the ticklish sensation with maan's beard that is rubbing on geet's neck . 

After like ages maan broke the hug only to pick geet in his arms . He sit on a chair and hold geet close to him . With this new position geet become conscious she try to get up but maan hold her tight to himself again hiding his face on same where it is before . But now geet is in her sense " Maan koi a jaye ga " she try to knock some sense in maan but he is no where near to come back in his sense . Daadi accepting geet and their engagement give a new zeal to maan's emotion . Geet again try to protest pulling maan's face up who seem little irritate with geet protest . Ek to tum mujh se raat se naraz ho subah kiss be nahi di and now you again have problem with me " Maan said with complaining face but geet's face is telling a new story with red hue covering her face . 

Maan looked at her red face Oh man her chubby cheeks looking eatable and he did not leave chance to full his wish and next moment his rough lips found her buttery soft cheeks .  

Pre-cap :- party time 

please please press like button 
                    &  
please leave your views 

waiting with a sorry note 
for late update 

love u all 
  seherSmile  

Edited by love4all - 11 January 2013 at 9:04am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

yashvijaysinghgeeta1803honeyboney1PoorvaArorakangsarbjeetvidhyakrWhitepigeongeet_9713angelmishtypreetymaaneetannbellbhawna02thendral_111sheetalvasashalinikanaguitzzdmgp.maanjeyanthi123sstylishdollmounacutypari1689pinkybedisumaiyariyafariya20fatema_007kabslocksdrmahaangel_smilyjssooddreamymishti88sridevi_nBrown-Eyesshri12Eza_analystgurti30AlameluAtiffa01aaradhyaAsh1991rupzloveuammu5ritzy09tanvi0416anyaa.gurtiZohamaaneetkiran_ratilehrricha_kapoor-Patronus-Remya_PillaiTyro-Mishu-Shruthemeena..seemamary_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-afsha-shah10swetha10monikasethnahtani88aamirkhanfanspvd-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..tamanna1391goldenmoondrrose31Krishna_Sourav

Eza_analyst

IF-Dazzler

Eza_analyst

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Res... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love4allBrown-Eyes

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Awesome
Love it

love4all

goldenmoon

IF-Stunnerz

goldenmoon

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
lovely update
awesome

love4all

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
e

love4all

Remya_Pillai

IF-Sizzlerz

Remya_Pillai

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
That was a cute and chubby update..
loved the projector idea a lot.. along with maan's cute complaints..

love4all

Post Reply New Post

Go to top