cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great yaar!! looking forward and will be waiting for nxt part.Can u do me a favor, plz pm me when ever u update da part it is difficult to find post
Luv
TC
Atiffa
mansijani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it,,
plz add me to ur pm list
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update dear...continue soon
ammu5 thumbnail
superb n very interesting nxt update fassst
am_sweet_pari thumbnail
intresting ff
plz add me in pm list
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

" KHOOBSOORAT HAI ZINDAGI"
                              PART 2

He roared at nakul who stood there more terified not know what to do or what to say. After listening maan's voice daadi maa come frome her room to see whats hapening why maan is angry at this time 

<3 - <3 - <3

Daadi - maan kya baat he app iss time itna gusa daadi's voice faded when she see a girl laying on the bed unconscious she looked at geet and then ask maan 

Daadi - maan ye kon he or yehaan kya kr rahi he or app iss time kehaan se a rahy hn?

maan look at daadi and then narrated whole incident to daadi,,  after that daadi go to see geet and ask for doctor,,    in main time dr come she is a family dr of khurana she ask maan to go out as she need to do her check up ...  Maan go outside room but he feel restless he want to know what is the reason of her looking so pale and weak. 
     after chek up doctor and daadi come out 

Dr - gabrany ki zaroorat nahi he she is scared and in shock and also she hungry wesy koi khaas chot nahi ai mn ne injection de diya he or med b likh di hn,,     abi thori der tak usko hosh a jaye ga.,     jub ussy hosh a jaye to kuch juice dijiye ga pehly and stress nahi krna pehly hi wo kafi scared or shock mn he

Daadi - theek he hum khyaal rakhy gy agr zaroorat ho gi to phir hum apko call kr lein gy,,     dr leaves daadi come and sit next to geet,,   She cares her face and said kitni pyaari bachi he per itni raat ko ye akeli kya kr rahi thi ,,   She wonder maan come in the room and see geet still unconscious he look at daadi.

Daadi look at maan n said maan app sony jaye hum hn iss k paas app fikar mat kariye 

Maan - ji daadi maa mn apny room mn hi ja raha tha,,    and he leave room after some time daadi go to ask nakul maid some light food for geet 

Geet now move slightly as she come in conscious she open her eyes see a beautiful room comfortable bed where she is laying she instantly sit and check her self it seem good position she hug her knees not know what to do what to think..

Geet (to her self) - baba ji ye mn kehaan a gai hun mujhy kuch achi tarah se yaad nahi a raha kuch gundy aye thy or mn un se bach k bhagi thi or phir ek car se meri takar ho gai thi or wo app ko yehaan ly kr a gaye,,    daadi said while coming in room with nakul who carry a tray fill with geet food

Geet eyes widen in shock she cant believe that her BABA JI so kind with her she stood up instantly and hug Savetri devi Oh daadi its u i cant believe that k qismat mujhy app se mila de gi i am so happy she said in a cheery voice just like she found a goldmine..

Daadi stood there full shock and confuse k whats going on she never met this girl in her life but how she now her she give her a uncomfortable smile and asked   "beta did u know me mujhy kuch yaad nahi a raha k hum app se kehaan mily hn app humein theek se btayein gi,,,

geet see her expression very care fully she know she never met her as such,,  But her Papa ji always use talk about her and khurana family,,   They r only friend of Papa ji..   But yes its true she never met with this family because of her studies,,    she only come home in vocations ,,

So when ever geet come back home Papa ji always used to tell her and she sees her photo so she remember even in her havaily there is a big potrate of Savetri Devi.. 

Papa ji loves her as his own mother .  She lost in her thoughts when daadi softly caress  her face she come back in present and look at daadi give a small smile bety app ne humein btaya nahi k app kon ho or hum ko kesy janty ho she asked in a confuse voice 
      Geet look at her and said wo daadi mn , mn geet hun geet handa mohinder handa hi beti daadi got another shock she never expect to see her in such situation she now mohinder and also now he has a daughter but she never met her from 10 years  because after maan's father death they never go HP..

Only mohinder come to meet her oh to app mohinder ki beeti hn geet lakin app yehaan esy akeli or mohinder kehaan he agr app dehli a rahi thi to ussy chahiye tha k hum ko phone kr deta hum khud app ko leny aty,

Geet broke down completely daadi got confuse geet bety kya huwa app esy ro kio raji hn kuch boliye to sub theek he na,,,,    they ... they kill my Papa ji they murder him Papa ji leaves me he leav me alone... he .. he never come back to me she spoke in sobs she hug daadi tight just pain of her Papa ji death took over her Daadi is dumb stuck she is in shock how can any one con do this to him he is very kind person tears start roll down daadi's eyes.

Daadi hug her back let her cry for sometime then she petted her head bss bety sambhaliye khud ko mohinder ko apki ankhon mn ansoo achy nahi lagty thy please bety uthiye bed per bethiye or thora sa khana kha lijiye app bohat weak hn,,, 

Geet look at her and  said daadi maa please kisi ko mat btaye ga k mn yehaan hun please daadi,,,   theek he bety hum kisi se kuch nahi kahein gy app bss khana khaye or thori der aram kr lijye phir baat kerein gy daadi feed her lovingly she eat silently daadi also avoid to ask more qustion as doctor said dont stress her she gave her medi and sit beside her pet her head until she is deep sleep geet sleep peacefully as she know now she is safe.

After some time daadi come out from her room and close the door she asked nakul that no one disturb geet but take care of her when she got up tell her... 

She leaves for garden she also in pain she love mohinder as her own son Maan's father RAJ and MOHINDER are childhood friend they always together after Raj's death Mohinder is her sport he always there when ever they needed him.

He gave a great help too maan when he took over KC just like a father he is beside him when ever he needed any guidenss he never look at his work when ever they call him any time he is there but what is this how con it hapend how will maan react she decide not too tell maan,,,   first she want to know whole truth so she wait for geet get up 

PRECAP:- 
             ????πŸ˜†

Note 
     Ok guys now tell me do u all want to disclose geet past or not please feel free on commenting i love all kind of comment so do long comment i led them be friendly please😭

allibr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first 2 reply...yippeee
awesome update πŸ‘πŸ‘
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...i want some suspation...first maan se to milao...
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update...thanks 4 pm...