Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Rachna she might have said it ainvayi in the interview but honestly she never minds..remember Manav-shravani engagement SBS video?sushant was not luking as himself but Ankita was luking as usual fun loving etc.i'm suree she doesnt have issues wid sush in such aspects loll

and the field is lke dat..you know wat i mean

But Nisha I want her to be jealous like every other girl... 😛 But this does not mean she should stop him.. I know she will never come between him and his success... 😳
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

I was happy with the overall performance, yes, everybody were cheering Sushant's solo and I was proud of it 😆( except somebody, but can be a part of editing 😉) 

I thought as usual the tv actors will be clubbed together thank god it isnt the case* sighs*

Where was JDJ winner ?😛😆

Yes Gene, this Sush-sanjeeda cant be compared to Sushita...they are truely magical and effortless 😍

so i am not the only one who noticed it 😆 ...
and yes , i was a bit relieved that we got proper dances .. i seriously thought it might be a two min group perf .. of aamir , sanjeeda and sushant together ...
hmm... chang has got opportunities too... not dancing .. but he is anchoring the next season of india's got talent ... ATB to him ...
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved Sushant's blindfold act,his movements are so fluid and clean 😍 Loved him in the Kaminey track too,he looked so cool 😃 
Didnt quite enjoy the one with Sanjee...Prefer him with Ankita or Shampa.They complement him better.
thanks for the link & update.sushant perform very well in those act.once again we see his dancing britliance on the stage.for me he was the real winer of jdj 4.i am felling very proud as a sushita fan after seeing his performance.
sensodyne thumbnail
Here is YT link of Sushant performance.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnqEBlWjicw[/YOUTUBE]

Not his best performance, but I liked it. 😆

Video credit:-Nipun97-