Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aamir disappoints Ra.One director! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

TheDilettante

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-evanescence-mysticgoryfilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aamir disappoints Ra.One director! (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by TallyHo

Aamir Khan is free to make any kind of film. It's clear that the content of Delhi Belly is for adults. Why should others have a problem with that?

But I'm surprised that A-rated content is airing on National Television. It's against the law and censor rules of television. Trailers of such films are often edited for its content before airing on television. Well! internet has no censorship.
well Indian TV censorship leaves a lot to be desired... Programmes like comedy circus which are aired at prime time and are supposed to be "family shows" are cringe worthy and more cheap than a DK Bose in my opinion!

I don't know much about Comedy Circus but I think it's a show that airs at a particular time and we can avoid it for its content.

Movie trailers air often, I believe. Don't they? Even during regular shows and movies. So we don't have much control over it. A-rated movie trailers are usually on air with edited content. I remember sometime back there was an issue with another A-rated move (can't remember the name) which wasn't allowed to air on TV.

And as I already mentioned, Aamir Khan here is not at fault because he doesn't control the censor laws. He is free to make any type of movie. But of course these potshots are going to continue till their movies release.
Promos are aired in bought slots and the timing can be controlled... about comedy circus...with the A rated content if it can get a prime time slot doesnt that speak of the seriousness  or rather the lack of it of TV censorship!

TheDilettante

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Promos are aired in bought slots and the timing can be controlled... about comedy circus...with the A rated content if it can get a prime time slot doesnt that speak of the seriousness  or rather the lack of it of TV censorship!

Frankly, Ashu! I've no idea. I thought promos aired in-between shows and movies so unexpected. Enabling parental control would be impossible. I can choose to not watch a show for its content because I know its exact air time, no?

Maya...Like I said promos are aired on bought slots... so the channel can decide to air it during a certain time...in between movies , yes... but at what time...8 0'clock or at  midnight...that part can be controlled if they have a policy for it... but it seems like  currently they dont!

TheDilettante

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Maya...Like I said promos are aired on bought slots... so the channel can decide to air it during a certain time...in between movies , yes... but at what time...8 0'clock or at  midnight...that part can be controlled if they have a policy for it... but it seems like  currently they dont!

^ Exactly, channel has control not parents. So how will they impose parental control? Whereas Comedy Circus or such shows have exact time slots and could be avoided. Like in the theater, R-rated trailers are aired only with R-rated movies and not with PG/G.

That said, even SRK's Zor ka jhatka show was full on double entendre and kids today dance to Potty, Sheila and Munni so I don't think it's a big deal. Still a rule is a rule and I expect television to put into effect such rules with all seriousness.

true ...so as a parent I am more worried about the obvious and explicit boob/ pelvic thrusting that my kids are exposed to rather than a DK Bose whose meaning they dont understand in the first place... even on IF you had to spell it out for our curious , young members Tongue

TheDilettante

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

^But..but that's not how rules are imposed. A-rated movie trailers are always edited for its content and there's a separate trailer for it on TV. So I expect television to control content where parental control can't be imposed.

Well! I already mentioned that internet has no content control anyway. And the ones who asked here are mostly girls/women in the US, no? India mein come on! I knew it bachchpan se. WinkLOL I know bad girl! I know all Hindi/Punjabi gaalis...ahem.
well most of us who grew up in India know them... they are used all around you...you cant pretend that you are not aware of their existenceLOL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top