Navya
Navya

India-Forums

~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update|| (Page 9)

chucklebuddy IF-Rockerz
chucklebuddy
chucklebuddy

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
short update of 10th june...

anant n nimisha's dad reach the mandir.. udi asks anant to get the blessings of pandit ji.. wen anant comes, udi asks shugun also to get blessings along wit anant.. anant, anant's mom, his bro, nimisha al r awkward.. rama n shagun happy.. shagun and anant get blessings from each elder of the family..

navya tells her mom that he had a fight wit frnds.. navi's mom calls ritz and appy (conference) and asks navi to talk wit them.. finally, she asks navi whether she's fine now and tells herr not to take such silly things to her heart...

navi rests.. and sees the missed call given by anant.. and calls him.. anant is called by baba, hence he doesn't attend the call.. rama n shagun observe anant's reaction to the phone call..

shagun is day-dreaming.. rama informs regarding the engagement to her mom... shagun wonders whether all these are happening really.. she doubts navya regarding the phone call.. rama asks her to be happy and that anant had agreed (in the mandir) no body can do anything...

anant's bro scolds him for not talking a word against baba.. anant asks him whether he had loved anybody to which he replies that he din hav the courage to do so.. then anant's bro asks him if he loves someone.. anant tells that there's no point in talking abt that and tells him that he needs to make a important call...

Precap.. Navi gets a call... (i think its rama) the voice tells "who i'm is not important.. listen to me carefully".. navi is distraught.. ritz,appy n ranbir askin her what happened.. and navi looks at puzzled anant...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

click_boothYazzy91

chucklebuddy IF-Rockerz
chucklebuddy
chucklebuddy

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Anant-bro convo... 10th june

Bro : Do you even realise that by hiding this, what big mistake you'v done?? I'v told you to talk to baba.. then why were you silent in the temple??

Anant : I did try talking wit baba.. but how could i overpower his words?? You pls tell what should i do??

Bro : there's only one way.. To talk wit baba.. so oly i'm explaining you again and again.. Whatever mistake i did you pls don't do it..

Anant : Are you fine?? I'v never seen you like this before..

Bro : I'm fine.. You think abt yourself.. I'v never done anything with my wish.. But yours is different..  You have courage to tell your wish.. Baba loves you more and also trusts you.. 

Anant : I know that.. so only its even more difficult to go aginst his decisions.. Shall i ask you one thing.. Whether you wanted anybody at any point of time?? If you dun wanna give answer to my question then leave it..

Bro : I din have the desire to think abt love.. I understood that i don't have the courage.. And shall i ask you something anant??

Anant : Yes..

Bro : You love anybody?? So that you are troubled?? Tell me anant..

Anant : Leave it.. What's the use of talking abt it.. Whatever is intended to happen, it will happen... 

Bro : but anant...

Anant : I'v to make an important call.. Shall we talk later???

Edited by chucklebuddy - 10 June 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

click_boothYazzy91

Yazzy91 Goldie
Yazzy91
Yazzy91

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the short update!!Clap
Especially for people like me who don't understand hindi or aren't indian!! Very much appreciated!! Big smileThumbs Up

Nat xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chucklebuddy

chucklebuddy IF-Rockerz
chucklebuddy
chucklebuddy

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babyn

Thanks so much for the short update!!Clap
Especially for people like me who don't understand hindi or aren't indian!! Very much appreciated!! Big smileThumbs Up

Nat xx

thank you very much Embarrassed
click_booth Senior Member
click_booth
click_booth

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
thank a lot sadhana, for the 1st time i understood the fully convo is bro n anant's. but it was nice to recall it from ur words, its lovely.. SmileSmile

chucklebuddy

Kayal_SHAMYA IF-Rockerz
Kayal_SHAMYA
Kayal_SHAMYA

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Thanks ya,

I Clearly understood anant n his bro's con ya...

$ Cool Kayal $

Edited by yule_zion - 11 June 2011 at 2:28am

chucklebuddy

aachuchachu Goldie
aachuchachu
aachuchachu

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
thanks

chucklebuddy

chucklebuddy IF-Rockerz
chucklebuddy
chucklebuddy

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
@coolya, kayal and aachuchachu... yo r welcome...!!! Star

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index