Navya

~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update|| (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Kayal_SHAMYA

IF-Rockerz

Kayal_SHAMYA

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Hi Sadhana,

Now ly i conclude ritz, appy n anant con ya... Fabulous updateCool... No one can defeat u... really...

That so cute...

$ kayal $

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chucklebuddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update|| (Page 8)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

click_booth

click_booth

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Oh my god!!!Shocked Am i dreaming??Confused
Smilethanx alot sadhanaSmile..
for res poncing  ma request...
u r really really great man.. i know you would update but never thought about this much detail...
so nice of u.. thax for spending ur precious time...

chucklebuddy

shenzz

shenzz

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
thats a very helpful idea! thnx Smile
i don't get a word said by baba ROFL well m not an Indian..and i learned the language only by watching movies..i understand hindi very well (but not baba'sROFL)

chucklebuddy

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@kayal and coolya.. thanks... Hug

@shenzz... ditto... i'm an indian.. but i learnt language by seeing movies.. i too understand hindi.. but its quite difficult in case of baba... Confused

Kayal_SHAMYA

IF-Rockerz

Kayal_SHAMYA

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Hai Sadhana...

Can u update 9th june episode of navya? If time permits... and

Today's episode, Anant has stuff to manage all the prb except his grandpa...n
     how crazy she s? She loves to be with him n also trying to stay away from him...

I loved the last part of the episode... Begining of Love... both of them look awesome in that part... Navya n anant were really crazy abt each other...

$ kayal $

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chucklebuddy-Yamini-

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
@kayal... sorry dear.. i spent morn time wit my frnds.. really couldn't make it up wit IF.. i'm extremely sorry.. guess starangel had done the update.. and its quite detailed one..  i just want to help you guys but dunno whether i could do it.. coz my last update was closed the very same day.. also, it must nt clash wit ano update.. its really annoying not to hav a regular updater in our forum.. There are many posts in Navya forum regarding this.. we will ask "Harika" (IF DT) regarding this and will confirm the final list soon.. Also the early updates are lost with the opening of new topics.. The updates must be archived and must be made a sticky topic.. Hope we get a solution for this problem soon..!!

Ragarding the episode.. i like d line "anant has stuff to manage prg except his grandpa".. lolx.. really a good one... Clap and i too liked the button scene.. she wants to have his memories even though her lips says "go to your family".. and i also liked the scene wer navya's mom comforted her.. Day Dreaming

Kayal_SHAMYA

IF-Rockerz

Kayal_SHAMYA

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hey Sadhana,

Its k ya...

Still i feel restless ya... In today's episode, I don't like the blessing part ya when his baba calls shagun even my heart beat goes high like that was happening for me ya... Shangun seems to be good but not for anant ya...

Hey i want update for the conversation bw anant n his brother ya...somewat detail...

$ Cool  Kayal (but not now) $

chucklebuddy

Kayal_SHAMYA

IF-Rockerz

Kayal_SHAMYA

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I forget to say one more thing ya... I too loved the care n love of navya's mom when she was crying...

Her nervousness during her daughter's sadness...

$ Cool kayal $

chucklebuddy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.