Navya

~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update|| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
@Kayal.. thanks yaar... shweet of you.. Hug

i too liked ritz, appy n anant convo.. and yea.. anant's looks at navya.. omg.. i was watching it vry lovingly.. he is such a gr8 guy.. he deserves to be happier.. but that udi baba is spoiling everything.. Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update|| (Page 7)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

click_booth

click_booth

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
thax sadhana for baba's dialogues.. As nobody written yesterday's epi.. When u get free consider about it.. I am a srilankan and i understand hindi but not much as u all do..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chucklebuddy

-Reshmi-

IF-Dazzler

-Reshmi-

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Sadhana, Thank u so much for the baba's dialogues...Yesterday I was confused again with the dialogues..

chucklebuddy

click_booth

click_booth

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
8th june updated... but its a brief update... but u know for trulyyy... i haven't seen any updates as u do.. thax a lot sadhana. 

chucklebuddy

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
@coolya... thanks a lot for that comment.. it really makes me feel AWESOME... Day Dreaming today i came a bit late to the forum... though i don't mind doing the written updates,  i'm not the regular updater.. 6th june topic was closed the same day for unknown reasons.. that gave me some second thoughts reg the updates.. Disapprove but anyway, if nobody does the update, i'll surely try to give the helping hand.. Approve REMEMBER... if u want any scene/dialogue meaning, 100% i'd do if i could understand.. Thumbs Up

@smisidren... even i was confused.. struggled a lot to make out even half of wat he blabbered.. Angry i hope v don't go crazy at the end of the serial..!!! Confused

click_booth

click_booth

click_booth

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
thank dude, badly need the detail update of (ritz, appy n anant's convo). I understood but some i could not.. By the way whats hindi word 'faraq' meant for??

chucklebuddy

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Ritz: Hi anant..!!

Anant: Hi..

Ritz: You are fine right..?!

Anant: Hmmm...

Ritz: Did you see ranbir anywhere..?!

Anant nods a "no"..

Ritz: Come appy, navya will be waiting for us..

Anant: Ritz..!! How is she..??

Ritz: Who?

Anant: Navya..

Ritz: What do you think.. Will she be completely alright.. Its her habbit  to talk with boys, fall in love, break the heart.. and it will not make any difference to you right?? (faraq means "difference") You and navya are separated.. What abt navya.. After two days you will forget her.. Life will become normal.. Even if she comes before you it will not make any difference right?? She'l go anywhere.. She won't meet you (or you won't get her..) Even then it won't make any difference to you..

Appy: common anant.. I'v seen you both together.. Whatever is there between you and her, all of them don't get it.. Really.. Then how can you let her go.. Before trying, you'l accept defeat??

Ritz: what will happen at the worst?? You both need to separate.. But you both are separated now itself.. It can be like this also, that you get a path (solution).. If you have ever thought that the relationship between you and navya is spl, then try and see once.. Don't get it go.. Anant, pls..

Appy: you both have concluded that nothing can happen.. Pitiable navya, how sad she is.. you need to do something anant..

Anant: This decision, not only me, but navya also wants this..

Ritz: As if you don't know navya.. She will tell this.. coz she thinks that if she tells ok, you will be in trouble..  I know very well that she is telling this only for you..

Appy.. Yes.. first you decide.. then you can convince her.. once if both of you become one,  then watever problem arises, you can solve them together..

Kayal_SHAMYA

IF-Rockerz

Kayal_SHAMYA

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Sadhana... Smile

Actually i thought that to ask abt ritz,appy n anant conEmbarrassed... before me someone asked that n u r also updated ya... Its great...Clap

$ Kayal $

chucklebuddy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.