Navya

~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update|| (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaminirajan

Hi sadhana

I want the meaning for this line yaa

Main Har Gaya means what,which anant cried and tell to ranbir

"Haar gaya" means "defeated... 

Anant reminds ranbir about the challenge given by ranbir to him as to "fall in love once and then confine his feelings".. and finally anant tells ranbir "I'm defeated"..!! He means that he is defeated in that challenge..!! Hope, i'm clear..!! Star

Edited by chucklebuddy - 07 June 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yamini-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update|| (Page 6)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yamini-

IF-Rockerz

-Yamini-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
thanks dear

now i understood ,thanksClap

chucklebuddy

click_booth

click_booth

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
hi sadana, sorry for troubling u..
Can u plz give me a very detail update on baba n anants convo

chucklebuddy

-Yamini-

IF-Rockerz

-Yamini-

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Me too want the update of Udibaba and Anant conversation,That udi baba talking mujko samaj nehi ayengi yaa.pls give detailed conversation

chucklebuddy

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yule_zion

One more help ya...

I need link of My heart goes (road crossing or computer project) video for downloading ma... 

I tried but could't find any download links...
 Sorry for the disturbance ya... I knew, i m making u restless...

Hi kayal... no probs.. no disturbance.. think me as your sis and feel free to ask any help... I saw your post earlier.. but couldn't make it up early.. sry..

the computer project video is here: http://www.zedge.net/videos/336666/navya-my-heart-goes-video/

the road crossing video is here: http://www.zedge.net/videos/336264/navya--07-video/  (but it isn't the full video)

pls use ||*Navya Help Desk*|| for queries...

and use *Navya::Media Center{Audio/Video/VM/FF} for any audio/video links..

or just PM me and i will reply you.. you cannot post things unrelated to the topic as it will be against the forum rules... hope you understand me..!!

If you cannot understand any of the dialogues, pls feel free to ask it here... i r other members will help you out definitely..!!! pls continue asking any sorts of help..!! 

- Ur sadhana di Wink

Edited by chucklebuddy - 08 June 2011 at 1:22pm

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Anant-Baba convo: June 8th

Anant: Baba i want to ask you that... whether it can be like this that i'm... can i think for some more time abt my marriage..?? for some days.. baba you understood na.. what i'm telling...

Baba: i understood very well what you want to tell.. i want to make one point clear.. i love you very much.. trust you.. but it doesn't mean that you could have permission to ask against our decisions... have permission to ask questions... i know abt our culture and heritage.. it is your duty to ensure that even with your inability, nothing bad will happen to that culture and heritage... always it must be upright.. Don't waste my time with these useless thoughts... and don't waste your time also... As such a thought has come to your mind, i'l tell one more thing.. The path is just two.. right and wrong..  to talk abt the "middle" path (in between right and wrong) is foolishness... you understood na?? I think you have got the answer for your questions.. now, clearly, give the answer for my question..  yesterday i gave a question to you.. in regard to it, what is your answer..?! regarding shagun and your marriage..

Edited by chucklebuddy - 08 June 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanant-Reshmi--Yamini-

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

@coolya... no troubles dear.. its my pleasure.. i just want to help you ppl.. so think me as ur didi and feel free to ask any help..!! Wink

@yamini: Its done.. but frankly speaking, i too got only half of what baba said.. Dead i really struggled to get the meaning of today's pravachan..!! still some words remain like riddles..Angry lolx.. anyways, i'v produced what i'v understood..

@others.. i kno, the abv translation is not exact.. any corrections/suggestions welcum always..!! Hug

Edited by chucklebuddy - 08 June 2011 at 1:24pm

Kayal_SHAMYA

IF-Rockerz

Kayal_SHAMYA

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks ya...Smile

I understood wat u r coming to say... I ll post the questions related to the topic ly ya...

In Today's episode, i like ritz effort to make anant speak out...Clap. and also anant's look at navya in principal room...He s also in trouble but he felt for navya and he looked at her reaction... wat a lovely lover he is...
Heart

$ Kayal $

chucklebuddy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.