Navya

~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update|| (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

-Yamini-

IF-Rockerz

-Yamini-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Mujhe kyun chunna par raha hain tumhare aur unke beech main

Hi sadhana pls translate this line,i can't understand w\hat is meant by chunna,please translate it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chucklebuddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update|| (Page 5)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaminirajan

Mujhe kyun chunna par raha hain tumhare aur unke beech main

Hi sadhana pls translate this line,i can't understand w\hat is meant by chunna,please translate it

Chunna means "choose"... He was asking "why am i supposed to choose between you and my family??"

Hope it helps..!! Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu*Gayani*Anu-Yamini-

-Yamini-

IF-Rockerz

-Yamini-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Superb explanation yaa, very very thanks sadhana for the immediate explanation ,now I understood.

chucklebuddy

collegecollege

collegecollege

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

first of all i thank u for giving me the latest dialogue update as on 3rd june.i like navya very much but i dono hindhi can u pls update it daily and also on 6th june 2011 pls pls

chucklebuddy

click_booth

click_booth

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
hey yar plz translate dialogue which was inside the car i understood but not everything.. Plz give me a detail update on that.. N it would be ma pleasure if u give the update 4 6th june.. As nobody done yet..

chucklebuddy

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
@yaminirajan: you are welcome sweet heart..!! Hug

@collegecollege: keep watching navya.. for any probs in the meaning the forum members are always there to help you..!!

@coolya: yea.. i have done the written update for 6th june as nobody did it.. Wink In addition to it, i will try to provide the dialogue update of the car scene here, whenever i get time.. I think the written update covers all the points(as almost the entire epi was the car scene).. but if u need, i will provide the trans for sure..!! But do let me know abt ur feedback..!!

Edited by chucklebuddy - 07 June 2011 at 12:55am

Kayal_SHAMYA

IF-Rockerz

Kayal_SHAMYA

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
One more help ya...

I need link of My heart goes (road crossing or computer project) video for downloading ma...

I tried but could't find any download links...
Sorry for the disturbance ya... I knew, i m making u restless...

chucklebuddy

-Yamini-

IF-Rockerz

-Yamini-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Hi sadhana

I want the meaning for this line yaa

Main Har Gaya means what,which anant cried and tell to ranbir

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.