Navya

~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

Anu*Gayani*Anu

Goldie

Anu*Gayani*Anu

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for opening this thread Sadhana ... Hug Hug Hug It will be a great help for the members who have a language barrier to understand the dialouges ... Awesome idea and thanks once again for the thread ...

Luv Gayani

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_Kchucklebuddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update|| (Page 3)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manojshonafan

thanks sadhna u came as the helping angel now we have this dreadful task of digging out bhoot baba 's pravachan i think i have to smack my head to even remember 1 line what he said .
@Others plz help in the noble cause n save us from Udibabapravachanophobia

No di.. We have done both good and bad.. Some of us will see the translated dialogues and escape.. But those who provide the meaning will have to listen to each word of udi baba and get killed day by day..!! and finally, while the show is nearing the end, they will forget hindi and join for hindi tuitions..!! LOL

UDIBABAPRAVACHANOPHOBIA sounds really funny...ROFLROFL

anya4ever

anya4ever

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
geart idea

Edited by anya4ever - 05 June 2011 at 9:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chucklebuddy

-SH-

IF-Rockerz

-SH-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chucklebuddy

Originally posted by -SH-

This is an amazing idea ya... I would love to help whenever possible :-)

Thanks di.. I'm not masters in hindi n I was really expecting ppl like you.. I'v received some requests as to update the epi's dialogues from many non-hindi speaking members.. it would be really grateful if u could extend your support here, with the queries, whenever possible..!!
I'm so excited that the topic has got a gud response..!! Thanks n keep supporting..!!

Even I've not done PHd in Hindi but I'll try my best :-)

chucklebuddy

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

well...i can translate his dialogues in advance u knowCool.(even before he speaks it out.Embarrassed.)..my one and only answer would be ...udi baba said....nonsense..Sleepy.D'oh...Confused i have never felt him say anything other than nonsense...Ermm...

You are 100% rite di.. ROFL I wonder what will happen to navya if she goes to anant's house in the future..!! Sure, the house will become mental asylum coz of baba n bua dadi..!! Btw.. suggest a name for bua dadi also.. Eagerly waiting for it.. LOL

deeps07

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@Gayani: its my pleasure.. and btw i'm little selfish too.. I too wanted to get rid of udi baba's pravachan..  Angry n wanted some help wit the dialogues.. Tongue Jokes apart, whatever i could get from his dialogues, i will pour it here.. and our other members are always there to support us (and bear the pravachan) LOL

@anya4ever.. thanks dude..!!

Anu*Gayani*Anu

click_booth

click_booth

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
hi! Sadhana,
can u plz translate the ful song 'rangon may dargayi zindigi' which played on 3rd june..

chucklebuddy

ArhiliciousLOVE

ArhiliciousLOVE

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Sach mein!!
Unki language <Jaadoo> ke world se imported hui hai I guess!!!ROFLROFLROFL...

Worry not, I'll try to be active and help out in this task...Though UDI BABA jo bolte hai, zyada tar riddles mein lagte hai( remember when he called Anant at the picnic and when he was talking about Anant's wedding)!!

He can never get to the point...But if we do not have to figure out what he actually wants to say in his own sarcastic voice ConfusedPinchErmm and we just need to translate his dialoguesApprove, then count me in to help out!!!SmileThumbs Up

Edited by Ish-Sajan - 05 June 2011 at 12:05pm

chucklebuddy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.