Navya

~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update|| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

This is an amazing idea ya... I would love to help whenever possible :-)

Thanks di.. I'm not masters in hindi n I was really expecting ppl like you.. I'v received some requests as to update the epi's dialogues from many non-hindi speaking members.. it would be really grateful if u could extend your support here, with the queries, whenever possible..!!

I'm so excited that the topic has got a gud response..!! Thanks n keep supporting..!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SH-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update|| (Page 2)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manjha

IF-Rockerz

manjha

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
omg great idea (:
LOL i dont get a single word that CSB says |:
but i guess thats not a problem anymore :D

chucklebuddy

.Juhi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Juhi.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chucklebuddy

Originally posted by Love_Anant

hahahaha evn i vl b an active memebr on dis topic...LOLevn i dun get a single wrd said by him...Confused God i duuno frm whr he has been imported ROFLROFLROFL

hi juhi di.. welcome.. Thanks 4 ur support..!! Even you ppl should help me with the dialogues.. After each of udi baba's words i used to go like Dead.. I used to feel that this sant baba is making me forget hindi which i'v learnt..!! I think he is a straight import from "buddh mad" and will reach "himalayas" soon..!! ROFL ROFL 

i do get sum of his wrds...mostly i dun listen him...i burst out laughing wen i hear his HINDIROFLROFL
center shock baba drives me crazy wid his 'Glares/Stares/Gulps* luks ROFLROFL
hahahaha...''himalayas'' it vl b hilarious if he goes der ROFLROFL

chucklebuddy

deeps07

IF-Dazzler

deeps07

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
well...i can translate his dialogues in advance u knowCool.(even before he speaks it out.Embarrassed.)..my one and only answer would be ...udi baba said....nonsense..Sleepy.D'oh...Confused i have never felt him say anything other than nonsense...Ermm...

Edited by deeps07 - 05 June 2011 at 9:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_Kchucklebuddy.Juhi.

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
thanks sadhna u came as the helping angel now we have this dreadful task of digging out bhoot baba 's pravachan i think i have to smack my head to even remember 1 line what he said .
@Others plz help in the noble cause n save us from Udibabapravachanophobia

Edited by manojshonafan - 05 June 2011 at 9:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_Kchucklebuddy

.Juhi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Juhi.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

well...i can translate his dialogues in advance u knowCool.(even before he speaks it out.Embarrassed.)..my one and only answer would be ...udi baba said....nonsense..Sleepy.D'oh...Confused i have never felt him say anything other than nonsense...Ermm...

hahahaha deeps...LOLu r ri8...he olwayz speaks NONSENSE ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07chucklebuddy

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Anant

i do get sum of his wrds...mostly i dun listen him...i burst out laughing wen i hear his HINDIROFLROFL
center shock baba drives me crazy wid his 'Glares/Stares/Gulps* luks ROFLROFL
hahahaha...''himalayas'' it vl b hilarious if he goes der ROFLROFL

I think he is the comic element of the serial.. Serious piece by looks and comedy piece by talks..!! ROFL

Center shock baba.. udi baba... funny names ROFL

everytime i listen to his name "UDI BABA" i get reminded of Hero honda advertisement "hudi baba" ROFL n i used to wonder whether baba had any link with this company.. Sillythen only i got the meaning... Tongue

himalayas will be hilarious.. and there also ppl will open forums searching for his meanings..!! Even google will struggle..!! LOL

deeps07

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

omg great idea (:
LOL i dont get a single word that CSB says |:
but i guess thats not a problem anymore :D

Thanks di.. and we must not be relieved with the topic.. even hindi pandits will struggle for his dialogues..!! Dunno in wat sudh hindi we r gonna get tortured in the future..!! Sometimes i don't even find such words in HINDI dictionary..!! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.