Navya
Navya

India-Forums

~*Navya 6th june-10th june*~ ||Dialogue update|| (Page 10)

millllli Goldie
millllli
millllli

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i know while baba was talking anant's expression was worth watching...poor guy..looked like he was just nodding without even making out half of wat baba was saying...LOL
udi baba is creepy i tell u, wats with the hot pink bed and the aspirin tablets..i was hoping instead of putting aspirin he would put poison in his water and then drink it...but well i was out of luckUnhappyROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chucklebuddy

Kayal_SHAMYA IF-Rockerz
Kayal_SHAMYA
Kayal_SHAMYA

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I hate Rama n Shagun more than anything in this world n that old lady too.. Angry

Today's episode is most killing ya really, navya is in more painCry than she had that when he avoids her...Dead Her heart broke...

I don't know how he ll stop these nonsense n get smiles back on navya's face...Confused

Edited by yule_zion - 13 June 2011 at 12:23pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index