Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@kayal... sorry dear.. i spent morn time wit my frnds.. really couldn't make it up wit IF.. i'm extremely sorry.. guess starangel had done the update.. and its quite detailed one..  i just want to help you guys but dunno whether i could do it.. coz my last update was closed the very same day.. also, it must nt clash wit ano update.. its really annoying not to hav a regular updater in our forum.. There are many posts in Navya forum regarding this.. we will ask "Harika" (IF DT) regarding this and will confirm the final list soon.. Also the early updates are lost with the opening of new topics.. The updates must be archived and must be made a sticky topic.. Hope we get a solution for this problem soon..!!

Ragarding the episode.. i like d line "anant has stuff to manage prg except his grandpa".. lolx.. really a good one... 👏 and i too liked the button scene.. she wants to have his memories even though her lips says "go to your family".. and i also liked the scene wer navya's mom comforted her.. 😍
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sadhana,

Its k ya...

Still i feel restless ya... In today's episode, I don't like the blessing part ya when his baba calls shagun even my heart beat goes high like that was happening for me ya... Shangun seems to be good but not for anant ya...

Hey i want update for the conversation bw anant n his brother ya...somewat detail...

$ Cool  Kayal (but not now) $
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
I forget to say one more thing ya... I too loved the care n love of navya's mom when she was crying...

Her nervousness during her daughter's sadness...

$ Cool kayal $
chucklebuddy thumbnail
short update of 10th june...

anant n nimisha's dad reach the mandir.. udi asks anant to get the blessings of pandit ji.. wen anant comes, udi asks shugun also to get blessings along wit anant.. anant, anant's mom, his bro, nimisha al r awkward.. rama n shagun happy.. shagun and anant get blessings from each elder of the family..

navya tells her mom that he had a fight wit frnds.. navi's mom calls ritz and appy (conference) and asks navi to talk wit them.. finally, she asks navi whether she's fine now and tells herr not to take such silly things to her heart...

navi rests.. and sees the missed call given by anant.. and calls him.. anant is called by baba, hence he doesn't attend the call.. rama n shagun observe anant's reaction to the phone call..

shagun is day-dreaming.. rama informs regarding the engagement to her mom... shagun wonders whether all these are happening really.. she doubts navya regarding the phone call.. rama asks her to be happy and that anant had agreed (in the mandir) no body can do anything...

anant's bro scolds him for not talking a word against baba.. anant asks him whether he had loved anybody to which he replies that he din hav the courage to do so.. then anant's bro asks him if he loves someone.. anant tells that there's no point in talking abt that and tells him that he needs to make a important call...

Precap.. Navi gets a call... (i think its rama) the voice tells "who i'm is not important.. listen to me carefully".. navi is distraught.. ritz,appy n ranbir askin her what happened.. and navi looks at puzzled anant...
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anant-bro convo... 10th june

Bro : Do you even realise that by hiding this, what big mistake you'v done?? I'v told you to talk to baba.. then why were you silent in the temple??

Anant : I did try talking wit baba.. but how could i overpower his words?? You pls tell what should i do??

Bro : there's only one way.. To talk wit baba.. so oly i'm explaining you again and again.. Whatever mistake i did you pls don't do it..

Anant : Are you fine?? I'v never seen you like this before..

Bro : I'm fine.. You think abt yourself.. I'v never done anything with my wish.. But yours is different..  You have courage to tell your wish.. Baba loves you more and also trusts you.. 

Anant : I know that.. so only its even more difficult to go aginst his decisions.. Shall i ask you one thing.. Whether you wanted anybody at any point of time?? If you dun wanna give answer to my question then leave it..

Bro : I din have the desire to think abt love.. I understood that i don't have the courage.. And shall i ask you something anant??

Anant : Yes..

Bro : You love anybody?? So that you are troubled?? Tell me anant..

Anant : Leave it.. What's the use of talking abt it.. Whatever is intended to happen, it will happen... 

Bro : but anant...

Anant : I'v to make an important call.. Shall we talk later???

Edited by chucklebuddy - 12 years ago
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much for the short update!!👏
Especially for people like me who don't understand hindi or aren't indian!! Very much appreciated!! 😃👍🏼

Nat xx
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: babyn

Thanks so much for the short update!!👏

Especially for people like me who don't understand hindi or aren't indian!! Very much appreciated!! 😃👍🏼

Nat xx

thank you very much 😳
click_booth thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank a lot sadhana, for the 1st time i understood the fully convo is bro n anant's. but it was nice to recall it from ur words, its lovely.. 😊😊
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Thanks ya,

I Clearly understood anant n his bro's con ya...

$ Cool Kayal $
Edited by yule_zion - 12 years ago
chucklebuddy thumbnail
@coolya, kayal and aachuchachu... yo r welcome...!!! ⭐️